Lucy and Ethel. Chandler and Joey. Harry, Hermione, and Ron. What do they all have in common? They’re all best friends!
On June 8, we celebrate Best Friends Day, an unofficial national holiday to spoil our besties and show them our love and appreciation. Because let’s face it, they are the only ones who put up with our crazy antics, breakup calls at three in the morning, never forget our birthdays, and always have our back no matter what’s going on.
How should we spend Best Friends Day, though? To celebrate, let’s roundup some deals and discounts for our BFFs!
For the Sentimental BFF
The sentimental bestie likes to look at photos of your favorite memories, get cards that touch their heart, or will want to spend the day laughing with you over good food and drinks. Here’s some ideas and coupons.
- Animoto offers easy-to-use video-making tools that are sure to bring tears to your BFF as they relive your best memories. Awww! Plus, save 10% off with our code.
- Walgreens is a great option for last-minute gifts, since they offer free same-day pickup. Save 40% off all photo gifts or 60% off orders $60+ with our Walgreens coupon
- Personalization Universe is now offering 20% off all orders, including all the perfect personalized gifts for your BFF
- LivingSocial has up to 83% off Shutterfly photo books, perfect for the bestie.
- Vistaprint offers a ton of discounts up to 50% off depending on what you want to purchase for your bestie. Check out our Vistaprint codes to choose the best deal
- PersonalizationMall provides personalization on all kinds of items, from keychains and shirts to photo mugs, pillows, and more. Get $5 off $25 with our coupon.
For the Active BFF
The active bestie is always out in the world being amazing. They like gifts that push them physically, like outdoor activities, exercise, concerts, and more.
- YogaClub provides a curated yoga style box worth $160 with activewear brands like Vie Active, Teeki, Onzie, and more. Save $20 off your first box and get free shipping too!
- LivingSocial will have 20% off all local activities from June 4-5
- 23AndMe has a Father’s Day coupon for $50 off, but you can use the offer any time through June 17, so it could make a perfect BFF gift too.
For the Pampered BFF
The pampered bestie likes beauty deals, spa days, and relaxing nights at home with friends. Anything that helps them chill out, enjoy their downtime, and look their best.
- Sphynx is a portable razer that you can take with you on the go, perfect for pampering at any time. Save 10% with our Sphynx coupon code.
- Ulta has 3 for $12 on all bath fizzies, which are great for a soothing bubble bath.
- Plant Therapy has essential oils, and nothing says relaxation like aromatherapy. Get $5 off $50 with our coupon.
- Winc is a monthly wine subscription, perfect for lounging around on a lazy Saturday night with a good book or TV show. Try Winc and get $20 off your curated box.
- LivingSocial has up to 62% off flower delivery from ProFlowers to show your bestie you love them.
For the Chocolate-Lover BFF
Everybody loves chocolate, but maybe your bestie loves it more than anyone else. Get them some chocolate-covered anything, and they’ll be happy!
- Harry & David has 20% off all purchases of $75 or more, including chocolate-dipped strawberries. YUM!
- Shari’s Berries has 15% off all orders, which includes chocolate-covered cheesecake and so much more.
- 1-800-Baskets has 20% off all purchases for a limited time, including amazing chocolately delights.
For the Impossible-to-Shop-For BFF
Some friends are just absolutely impossible to shop for. Either they already have everything they want or their tastes are less traditional for gifting. Whatever the case, here are some unique ideas for the hard-to-shop-for bestie.
- GiftTree isn’t your regular old gift basket site--they have creative ideas like make your own craft beer basket, fresh-baked bath bomb crate, a glass wishing globe and more, all for 20% off with our code.
- ThinkGeek is the number one choice for all things weird and nerdy, and they have a ton of gifts under $20.