123Ink Canada Coupon Tips and Tricks
- Subscribe to the 123Ink Canada newsletter, and get access to exclusive discounts and special offers.
- 123Ink runs a rewards program called the S Points Club through which you earn points for every dollar you spend and certain other actions you may take, such as reviewing a product or referring a friend. You can redeem these points for store credit and gift cards.
- All products that 123Ink Canada sells come at a discount of up to 80%.
- 123Ink Canada maintains an extensive Deals page that includes discounts on ink and toner best sellers, dollar deals, clearance items, new arrivals and Moustache brand ink and toner products.
- On their Printer Deals page, 123Ink Canada offers big discounts on leading printers for home and business.
- Through 123Ink Canada's DuoDeal program, you and a friend will both receive a discount on a given product if you both take advantage of the deal within 48 hours of one another.
- 123Ink Canada offers special discounts on all items to government workers with a .gov email address and students with a .edu email address. Students and government workers also get a free Consumables Report of your usage and needs and a dedicated representative to help you with all your printer ink and toner cartridge needs. You must spend at least $1,000 per year to keep your 123Ink Canada student or government account open.
Redeeming a 123Ink Canada Coupon Code
To apply a 123Ink promo code to your order, go to your shopping cart page. There, you'll see, at the top of the right column, the words in red "Apply Coupon Code." Beneath these words and the reminder in black text, "Only 1 coupon code per order," you'll see a white field containing the words "Enter Your Coupon Code." Enter your 123Ink discount code into this field, and click the red Apply button beside it. Coupons are not valid for On Sale, Clearance or OEM items and certain low-profit items.
Does 123Ink Canada Offer Free Shipping?
123Ink Canada offers free shipping throughout Canada on all orders above $49.
Does 123Ink Canada Offer Any Guarantees?
Through the 123Ink Canada 365-Day Guarantee, the company provides a warranty on defective items for a period of 30 days to two years, depending on the item. All printers, for example, have a 30-day warranty while all Moustache-branded products have a two-year warranty on defects.
What is 123Ink Canada’s Return Policy?
If you have already opened an item, you can get a refund within 14 days of purchase minus the cost of shipping and a restocking fee. If you have not yet opened the item, you can return it for the full amount of purchase, though not the shipping cost. Shipping costs are only refunded for returns of defective items.
Contacting 123Ink Canada Customer Service
To reach 123Ink Canada customer support, call 1-866-979-7463 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, or via an email support ticket. 123Ink Canada support does not publish a direct email address.
About 123Ink Canada
123Ink Canada is part of the Shopper Plus (or Shopper+) family of brands, along with Living.ca and PrimeCables.ca. Established in 2007 around core values of a customer-first focus, teamwork, ownership and delivering results, 123Ink Canada has grown to become the number one source in Canada for printer ink and laser printer toner cartridges. In 2008, 123Ink Canada set up their Montreal Head Office, and, in 2009, they set up their distribution operation in Richmond, BC, a part of the Vancouver metro area.