ACE Fitness Discount Tips
- If you're a current ACE-certified professional, you can save 20% on continuing education courses.
- Download a free ACE personal trainer course preview from the ACE Fitness website.
- Check the ACE Fitness Sales and Promotions page to find limited-time promotions and ongoing discounts. Previous limited-time offers have included free shipping, BOGO deals and seasonal discounts on specific training programs.
- ACE Fitness offers a military discount that allows active or prior service military members and their families to save 20% on all ACE materials. To take advantage of this discount, call customer service and ask for extension 782. ACE Fitness also participates in the military spouse MYCAA and Post-9/11 GI Bill scholarship programs.
- For savings on required Continuing Education Credits (CECs), join the CEC Club and purchase a yearly subscription for unlimited access to select CEC courses.
- Visit the Continuing Education sale page to find regular discounts on select online courses and full course packages.
- Join the ACE Fitness email list for updates on specialist workshops and to get invited to free webinars and workshops.
What Is the ACE Fitness Return Policy?
Materials and products purchased from ACE Fitness may be returned for a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if they’re in brand new, unused condition. Damaged or worn materials may be returned with a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
What ACE Fitness Customer Service Options Are Available?
To reach ACE Fitness customer service by phone, call 1 (888) 825-3636 Monday through Friday, from 5 am to 6 pm PST. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or initiate a live chat with a representative on the website.
About ACE Fitness
With a mission to "get people moving," ACE Fitness is a leading nonprofit provider of physical fitness coach training and certification programs that are accredited by the National Commission on Certifying Agencies (NCCA). The ACE Fitness website offers a wealth of resources to help you study and become certified as a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Trainer, Health Coach or Medical Exercise Specialist. Training programs are available for purchase in bundles that include online courses, textbooks, workbooks and more, depending on your study needs. ACE Fitness also offers continuing education courses and materials covering a range of topics, from Active Aging to Youth and Women’s Health, and you can also find reference books and professional forms and questionnaires for use in your practice in the online store.