Airbnb UK Discount Hacks
- Sign up for a new Airbnb UK account to receive a £25 credit on your first trip.
- If you travel a lot for work, then consider signing up for a business travel account at Airbnb UK. All business travel accounts come with priority customer support, access to special co-working spaces, and exclusive deals on boutique hotel reservations around the globe.
- Use Airbnb UK’s free search engine to find a home with complimentary Wi-Fi access so you can save on data costs during your stay.
- Join the Airbnb Citizen program to find great deals on temporary housing arrangements in more than 190 countries.
- Subscribe to Airbnb Magazine for special deals, exclusive travel tips, and complimentary vacation guides.
- Make sure to follow Airbnb UK’s Medium account to get local vouchers for new experiences and luxurious vacation homes around the world.
- Airbnb UK lets every property host set their own price for accommodations, so you can often negotiate your own voucher by contacting hosts directly. Keep an eye out for “Superhosts” as they may be more likely to provide special pricing.
Does Airbnb UK Have a Cancellation Policy?
Instead of issuing a general cancellation policy on reservations, Airbnb UK lets each host set their own refund terms. These terms generally fall into three main categories, and you can view the details of each property’s terms on the host’s reservation page.
The Flexible cancellation policy is the most common, and this policy gives you free cancellation terms up to two weeks before your scheduled arrival date. If you book a property with a Flexible cancellation policy less than 14 days before your arrival date, then you can cancel your reservation for free within two days of the time that's listed on your confirmation email. The Moderate cancellation policy also gives you up to 14 days before your scheduled arrival date to cancel your booking for free, but this policy only lets you cancel your reservation within five days of check-in if you’ve booked less than two weeks out. The Strict cancellation policy is the least flexible of any of the major cancellation policies, and reservations with this policy can only be cancelled within two days of your booking.
Generally speaking, it’s best to contact the property host if you need additional clarification regarding specific cancellation terms. If you are worried about possibly having to cancel your booking less than two weeks before your scheduled stay, then the property owner may also be willing to negotiate custom terms with you directly.
How Do You Contact Airbnb UK Customer Support?
Airbnb UK offers personalised customer support from within your online account. In addition, the company’s online Help Centre has answers to hundreds of common inquiries. If you need help creating a new account, verifying your identification, or subscribing to Airbnb Magazine, then the Help Centre has everything you’re looking for.
About Airbnb UK
As the United Kingdom’s branch of multinational travel giant Airbnb, Airbnb UK has helped thousands of Britons reserve amazing travel arrangements in London, Europe, and countries all over the globe. Founded in 2008 by entrepreneurs Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia, and Nathan Blecharczyk, Airbnb is famous for its easy search engine, its wide variety of property types, and its stellar customer service. With the new Airbnb UK Experiences feature, you can also use the platform to book customised meal reservations, exciting local culture tours, and heart-pounding adventures that lie off the beaten path. Whether you need to book overnight lodging for a quick business trip or you’re looking to rent a beachfront villa for your next tropical getaway, Airbnb UK can help you book your perfect stay today.