Aldi UK Savings Tips & Tricks
- Visit the Aldi UK Sale section to see all the current reduced-price products as well as any store-wide sales.
- The Specialbuys section allows you to view unique products with special prices every Thursday and Sunday, each of which run out as soon as they're purchased. You can order online up to a week in advance.
- A Specialbuys leaflet is available for you to read online every Monday to get exclusive online deals that allow you to buy before they're available in-store, with new stock every Thursday and Sunday.
- Aldi UK has seasonal and holiday sales, such as the Summer Sale, so you can stock up on all your favourites or grab a special find you won't see at any other time.
- Enter your email address to sign up for the Aldi UK newsletter for notifications on the latest products and offers, including Specialbuys, sales and vouchers.
- Aldi UK free delivery is available when you make a standard or Specialbuys order of £30 or more.
What Is Aldi UK's Delivery Options?
There are several Aldi UK delivery options available, with the cost depending on the type of order and the delivery option you choose. Order types are Standard, Specialbuys, and Wine & Spirits. Delivery options are Next Day, Named Day, Specialbuys Large Item, Specialbuys Extra Large Item, Specialbuys CollectPlus and Wine & Spirits CollectPlus. Free delivery is available with both standard or Specialbuys orders of £30 or more, excluding Wine & Spirits and Large Item orders.
What Is Aldi UK's Return Policy?
If you have an issue with a product during collection, let a colleague know, and they can help you. If you have an issue with a product at home, you can return products ordered online in store or via post, with your delivery note containing information on how and where to return them and the My Account section containing order information if you lost your receipt. To get a refund, you must either return the product within 14 days of the order date or within 60 days of the order date in resalable condition. If you are returning faulty products, they have a refund period of 30 days. Free returns are available with all Specialbuys orders.
Using Aldi UK Voucher Codes
Aldi UK offers voucher codes from time to time by email, so you can get shopping discounts with a certain percentage or amount off your order. Occasionally, you can combine different vouchers for extra savings. To redeem, click on the items you wish to order, go to your shopping basket and click on "add a voucher." Enter the voucher code and click "apply."
Contacting Aldi UK Customer Service
You can reach Aldi UK Customer Service by telephone at 0800 042 0800. If you have specific concerns you need to be answered as soon as possible, visit the Customer Services or Help section and select your feedback type. Complete the feedback form with the relevant details according to your choice of Online Orders, Store, Product or Other along with your contact information.
About Aldi UK
Aldi began as a German family-owned discount supermarket chain. It was founded in 1946 by two brothers, Karl and Theo Albrecht, with its name coming from the title Albrecht Diskont. In 20 countries and with over 10,000 stores available, it is especially popular in Europe. The chain offers affordable, budget-friendly prices on products and award-winning wine and spirits while reducing carbon footprint and supporting various dietary requirements and local communities around the world. The Aldi UK chain supports British farmers by working with British suppliers to prioritise British sourcing.