Alliance Online UK Savings Tips
- Take advantage of the periodic clearance sales at Alliance Online UK to save up to 35% on soap, moisturisers, hair conditioners, and other top beauty products. The retailer updates sales and clearance inventory daily. Look for the big red SALE box in the middle of the homepage. Click on it to enter the Sale Shop and find a variety of discounted items.
- Use the daily deals at Alliance Online UK to get great deals on multi-packs of cutlery, blenders, juicers, and hundreds of other useful items.
- Browse the Sale Shop on Alilance.co.uk for more than 100 new vouchers every week.
- Order in bulk for volume discounts on home essentials for personal hygiene, baking, and laundry.
- Join Alliance Online UK's email list to get free vouchers for kitchenware, containers, cups, and more.
- Sign up for Alliance Online UK's signature home delivery program to save on regular shipments of the disposables that you use every month.
- Download Alliance Online UK's free catalogue to browse great deals on over 800 household supplies.
- Pick up Alliance Online UK's free series of online buying guides to see the latest deals in appliances, chef's equipment, and tableware.
- Alliance Online UK holds wholesale discount events several times per year, so make sure to look for extra savings on Christmas decorations, New Year's party hats, and other holiday products whenever you need to stock up.
- Use Alliance Online UK's free delivery policy to get complimentary shipping on mainland orders over £30. Purchases made before noon are processed on the same day, and orders typically arrive within 72 business hours. This free shipping offer is valid for regular-size products, oversize orders, heavy items, and goods that weigh more than 15 kilograms.
What Is the Refund Policy at Alliance Online UK?
Alliance Online UK offers a 30-day refund policy on kitchen equipment, catering appliances, and most other items. So long as your item is returned in adequate condition, Alliance Online UK will issue a full credit back to your original payment method. If any of your goods are faulty, damaged, or incorrect for your order, then you have 72 hours to report the issue to customer support. In the event that you need to return kitchen equipment, a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. If you are returning a kitchen item because it arrived in damaged condition, however, then Alliance Online UK will usually waive the restocking fee.
What's the Best Way to Contact Alliance Online UK Customer Support?
If you are located in the northern United Kingdom, then you can call Alliance Online UK's customer service team at 01706 629 978. If you need to speak with a customer service representative from the southern UK, it's best to dial 0844 499 4300. Regardless of where you are located, you can email the customer service department at email@example.com.
About Alliance Online UK
Thousands of hospitality, catering, leisure, and healthcare companies trust Alliance Online UK to deliver high-quality supplies at wholesale prices every day. With more than 18,000 items in stock, Alliance Online UK carries everything from carpet cleaners to condiments. Headquartered in Cheshire, the company uses an extensive network of fulfillment warehouses throughout the UK to deliver world-class service to businesses that need to run on time. Whether you're in charge of purchase orders for a local hotel or you need to stock up on beer mugs for the grand opening of a new pub chain, you can trust Alliance Online UK to deliver everything that you require.