Amazon UAE Discounts and Hacks
- Get up to a 75% discount from the Amazon UAE Outlet Store. You can find thousands of overstock products at steep discounts.
- Save up to 50% by shopping products advertised on "Deals of the Day." Deals of the day are available for a limited time.
- Receive up to 40% off on everyday items and supermarket essentials. You can buy your favorite grocery, personal care items, pet supplies, kitchenware and healthcare products.
- Enjoy additional savings by using Amazon coupons on selected products. After adding an item to the shopping cart, the coupon is automatically applied at checkout. To access these coupons, click on "Today's Deals" from the website header and select the "Coupons" link on the top left.
- Become an Amazon Prime member to get free domestic delivery and expedited international shipping. You will also enjoy other freebies such as 12-hour early access to exclusive deals and free in-game loot on come games.
Does Amazon UAE Offer Free Shipping?
Enjoy free shipping on all orders of AED 100 or more that are fulfilled by Amazon. Items sold by third-party sellers may not qualify for free shipping. If your order qualifies for the offer, you will likely receive the item within one to two business days anywhere inside the United Arab Emirates. If your order doesn't qualify for the free order, they will charge AED 10 for standard delivery. For urgent orders, there is also an option for expedited and next-day delivery at an additional cost.
What Is Amazon's UAE Return Policy?
Amazon UAE offers its customer a 30-day grace period to return the item. If you buy from a third-party seller, it is your responsibility to check that seller's individual return policy. Not all third-party sellers have the same return policy as Amazon UAE. Since there are thousands of products sold at Amazon UAE, the return policy may also differ according to a specific category. For instance, clothing and warehouse certified items have a 90-day return period while grocery items cannot be returned.
How Can You Contact Amazon UAE?
You can contact Amazon UAE customer service by calling them at 1-206-922-0880. They also reply quickly to their emails and account support tickets.
About Amazon UAE
Amazon UAE is a subsidiary of the well-known global retailer Amazon.com. Whereas Amazon.com was founded in 2004, Amazon.ae, was initially launched as Souq.com. As the largest e-commerce platform in the Middle East, it was brought under Amazon control in 2017 when the management of Souq and Amazon decided to merge their offerings. Souq.com officially changed its name to Amazon.ae in June 2020 and quickly became one of the most visited websites in the world. Amazon.ae is based in Dubai, and it mainly serves the Middle East.