Top Amazon.ca Promo Codes for November 28, 2023
Get Amazon.ca coupons instantly!
Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free for 3 Months
Unlimited access to millions of songs + podcast episodes, FREE for 3 Months. Listen in HD Audio, always ad-free. Amazon Music’s best deal is back for a limited time. New subscribers only. Cancel anytime.
Previously featured offers or deals
Current Amazon.ca Coupons for November 2023
|40% Off||Get 40% Additional Discount On Your Purchase||-|
|10% Off||Exclusive 10% Discount On Select Items With Code||-|
|10% Off||Save 10% On $100+ Purchases||-|
|70% Off||Save Up to 70% at Amazon.ca||-|
|35% Off||Save Up to 35% with Code||-|
More information about Amazon.ca
Redeeming Your Amazon Canada Promo Code
- Browse for items on amazon.ca. When you find an item that you like, click “Add to Cart” on its product page.
- Click on the “Go to Cart” button that appears on the side panel. In “Shopping Cart,” click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Login into your Amazon account.
- Enter your promo code in the “Enter code” input box under “Your available balance.”
- Click on the “Apply” button to enjoy your Amazon Canada discount.
What To Do If Your Amazon Canada Promo Code Isn't Working
- Verify that you have correctly entered your Amazon Canada coupon code.
- Ensure your cart meets the minimum purchase amount or any additional requirements.
- Make certain the discount code which you selected is still valid and has not yet expired.
- If you are still having any trouble, try a different Amazon Canada discount code from CouponFollow instead.
Stacking Amazon Canada Promo Codes
In our research, we have found that Amazon Canada supports multiple promo codes on one order.
Additional Information For Amazon Canada Shoppers
Amazon Canada Savings Tips
- Visit the Amazon Coupons section and sign into your Amazon account to find Amazon coupons that give you up to 50% off. Click on “Clip Coupon” for your chosen item, and it will automatically be applied at checkout.
- Click on the “Deal Store” tab at the far left of the black toolbar at the top of the home page, and you'll see the “Today’s Deals” page. Or you can tap on “Deal of the Day” if you use an app on your phone. You’ll find more deals offering up to 50% off.
- Sign up for Amazon Canada Rewards MasterCard to receive up to $150 reward money with 5% back on the first $3,000 in eligible purchases you make on the Amazon Canada website and at restaurants, Whole Foods Market stores, and grocery stores.
- Amazon Canada gives you free shipping when you buy $35 or more worth of eligible items. The $35 minimum purchase amount excludes taxes, heavy or oversized items, gift cards, and gift wrap. You get unlimited free two-day shipping of eligible items with no minimum purchase if you are an Amazon Prime member. Note that making changes to your order may cancel the free shipping eligibility.
Amazon Canada’s Holiday Sales
In our research, we have observed Amazon Canada usually offers major discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. They also offer exclusive discounts on their Amazon Prime Day, which happens every summer. You can typically find Amazon Canada promo codes posted to their homepage and on CouponFollow.
Amazon Canada Savings Hack: Save 15%
If you repeat your order frequently, you can use Amazon Canada’s Subscribe & Save program to save up to 15% on eligible items. You can save 10% on one to four subscriptions and 15% on five or more subscriptions.
Amazon Canada’s Return Policy
Amazon Canada gives a full refund for returns if the item that arrives damaged or if the product is described as eligible for free return on the product detail page.
Contact Amazon Canada Support
You can access Amazon Canada support by scrolling to the bottom of the home page and clicking on Customer Service (listed under “Let Us Help You”). You can find the topic that relates to your question and click on the link. If you don’t find your answer there, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the “Need More Help?” link under “Browse Help Topics” and fill in the company’s internal email form.
About Amazon Canada
Launched in 2002, Amazon Canada is the Canadian arm of the Amazon company in the United States. Six distribution centers in the Toronto and Vancouver areas store, pack, and ship millions of products, from electronics to apparel, for independent business owners. Amazon Canada (amazon.ca) differs from its United States counterpart in laws, taxes, customs duties, regulations, and product selections.