Top Amazon.co.uk Promo Codes for November 29, 2023
Get Amazon.co.uk coupons instantly!
Previously featured offers or deals
Current Amazon.co.uk Coupons for November 2023
|£10 Off||Enjoy £10 Discount On Chosen Products||-|
|20% Off||Enter coupon code at checkout to get 20% off on this amazing toy...||-|
|50% Off||How to store your phone while on the loo! toilet paper roll holder £6.99 with coupon code - 50% off||-|
|50% Off||Led ring light off 50% coupon code hey, friends, want to have a refill light||-|
|20% Off||Grab 20% Discount On Select Sportswear With Code||-|
More information about Amazon.co.uk
Redeeming Your Amazon Discount Code
- Shop amazon.co.uk for the products you want. Use the “Add to Basket” button on the product page when you are satisfied with your find. Don’t forget to specify any additional options such as size, color, or quantity for eligible products and purchases beforehand. If there are any site-based or product-page coupons, click on them to “clip” them while you are on this page.
- When you are ready to review your order, click the “Basket” icon in the top right corner of the screen. If you’re happy, press the “Proceed to Checkout” button to continue towards payment.
- You will need an Amazon account to proceed past this point. So log in if it prompts you to; otherwise, go ahead and make an account.
- On the “Payment Method” part of the checkout screen, you’ll find a text box labeled “Add a gift card, promotion code, or voucher.” Type or paste your code into this box and click “Apply.”
- Enjoy your Amazon savings!
What to Do if Your Amazon.co.uk Coupon Code Isn't Working
- Verify that you have correctly input your Amazon.co.uk promo code.
- Ensure your cart meets the minimum purchase amount or any other requirements.
- Make certain the promo code which you selected is still valid and has not yet expired.
- If you are still having any trouble, try a different Amazon.co.uk promo code from CouponFollow instead.
Combining Amazon Coupon Codes
You might be able to use multiple coupon codes or vouchers on the same order. However, it will come down to individual code restrictions. Be sure to read any terms, conditions, or restrictions to make sure that your code can be combined with other offers.
Additional Information for Amazon.co.uk Shoppers
Amazon Savings Hacks
- An Amazon Prime membership can pay for itself purely through free shipping if you order enough. You’ll also get access to Amazon services like Prime Video and Amazon Music.
- A Prime membership will also give you early access to Lightning Deals as well as some member-exclusive lightning deals.
- Amazon.co.uk offers Daily Deals, which are located at the top of the screen just below the search bar. This section offers a variety of different departments and changes every 24 hours. It’s definitely worth checking out every time you log in.
- Check the Warehouse Deals section to save money on pre-owned items. Amazon refurbishes and sells them at a discounted price while still backing them with their return policy.
- To get price alerts on items you’re interested in, you can add them to your cart and then click on “Save for Later” under the item. This will prompt Amazon UK to notify you when the prices on these items change.
- Amazon UK offers a Subscribe and Save service that can save you money on items that you probably buy regularly anyway. When you sign up for this program, you pick how many of certain household staples you want delivered and how often you want them delivered. Doing this gets you anywhere from 5% to 15% off on these purchases.
- Some products will have coupons listed directly on their product pages. All you have to do to use them is click on them. They’ll be “clipped” and automatically applied at checkout. You can also see some of these savings on the Vouchers page.
- Students can get a 6-month trial of Amazon Prime. After it’s over, you can subscribe to a membership at half the cost.
- Save time and energy by picking up the Amazon Mobile app. You can even set it to give you notifications if you’re watching any deals or items for price changes.
Amazon UK Prime
Amazon UK’s Prime membership is the best way to save money on orders, especially if you shop on their site often. For a monthly subscription fee of £7.99 or a yearly cost of £79, you get access to all of Amazon UK Prime’s TV, music, and movies and can also get free one-day shipping on millions of items within the UK. Select postcodes in the United Kingdom are actually eligible for free same-day delivery as well. If you’re in the Republic of Ireland, joining Prime gives you access to free two-day delivery. Being a Prime member also gives you exclusive access to Lightning Deals 30 minutes before they are made available to the general public.
How Do You Contact Amazon UK Customer Service?
While Amazon UK does not provide a toll-free number that you can call to talk to a customer service rep, you can click the “Call Me” button on the Customer Service Page. A representative will call you quickly. You can also follow the link on the same page and do a live chat. Your chat will start off with an automated bot, but you can request to speak to a human at any time during the chat.
Amazon UK Delivery Policy
Eligible orders that include £10 worth of books or otherwise meet a £25 minimum qualify for free delivery inside the UK. Standard pickup at any pickup location will also ship for free.
Amazon Prime orders do not need to meet any minimum for free delivery, and some orders may even qualify for free expedited delivery.
Delivery rates for third-party sellers may vary based on the item or seller. They may also not be eligible for expedited shipping options.
For additional information and rates, read here.
Amazon UK Return Policy
Amazon will accept returns on most new, unused, and unopened items within 30 days of delivery and will provide you with a full refund for them. To initiate a return, go to “Returns and Orders” at the top of the screen near the search bar, and the system will walk you through the step-by-step process of performing your return.
About Amazon UK
Amazon UK was founded in 1998, when Amazon had already become successful after its 1994 launch in the United States. When Amazon launched in 1994 in the United States, it was an online book retailer but quickly grew to carry a wide variety of items that covered virtually every category imaginable. Today, Amazon UK, headquartered in Glenrothes, Scotland, provides millions of items in Amazon’s catalog to customers across the United Kingdom as the world’s largest online retailer.