Amazon India Discount Hacks
- Sign up for Amazon Pantry to save up to 30% off sugar, spices and rice. The Amazon Pantry page has new offers every day, but you can sign up for automatic notifications to stay in the loop on the latest deals.
- Click the Daily Essentials box on Amazon India's homepage to see bulk deals on hand sanitizers, sleep masks, mosquito spray, and other household staples.
- Try an Amazon India Prime account to get free shipping, streaming music services, streaming video services and 2-day Express Delivery to qualifying areas of Dehli, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. To sign up for Prime today, just click the Try Prime link next to the Returns & Orders tab on Amazon.in. When the dropdown menu opens, click the yellow Join Prime button to go directly to the signup page.
- Download the Prime Now app to create product wishlists, unlock Subscribe & Save discounts, filter your product searches by price and get notified whenever something that you are looking for goes on sale.
- Apply for an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card to enjoy free EMI, unlimited 5% loyalty points with every purchase on Amazon.in and extra perks for shopping with Amazon Pay's partner merchants.
- Use Amazon India's Prime Reading service to get free access to hundreds of comic books, eTexts, romance novels, science books, and more. To use Prime Reading today, just install Amazon India's free Kindle app on any of your favourite digital devices.
- Look for the Amazon Fulfilled logo while you are shopping to get expedited shipping options for no extra charge.
- Becoming a Prime member is by far the best way to get free shipping. Prime members get free delivery on thousands of items, but Amazon India also has a few other ways for you to save on delivery. If you order from Amazon Pantry, for example, then every purchase over ?599 also comes with free shipping. In addition, you can use the Amazon Kindle app to save on paperback delivery fees by downloading your books in digital form.
What Is the Refund Policy at Amazon India?
Amazon India sells items from hundreds of different categories, and each category has its own return policy. With that said, you'll find that most items on Amazon India come with a 10-day replacement window if you would like to make an exchange or try a different product.
How Can You Contact Amazon India Customer Support?
Amazon India's customer support desk does not have a specific phone number to call, but they do have a way for you to request a callback to your own number. To talk with an Amazon India customer support representative over the phone, sign in to your account, click the Customer Service link, scroll to the bottom of the page, and then click the Contact Us link. On the next page, select the Request A Callback option.
About Amazon India
Known as "The Everything Store," Amazon India is one of the world's most efficient online marketplaces. Although Amazon.in has millions of books in physical and digital form, books are far from everything that this website carries. Whether you're looking for groceries, online movies or the latest Lenovo laptop, you're definitely going to be hard-pressed to find something that Amazon India doesn't have. With video benefits and free shipping for Prime members, Prime customers can get the most out of Amazon India, including thousands of products to meet any need.