Tips to Save at Approved Food UK
- Click on the Sale link in the menu bar near the top of the home page to find single items that have been marked down, some of them by as much as 75%.
- Shop the Bargains section by clicking the appropriate link to buy multiples of select items at a reduced per-unit price.
- Register for an account on the Approved Food UK website to receive special promotions that are designed specifically for you.
- Post a photo of a drawing made by your child and tag Approved Food UK on social media to receive a voucher for £5 off your next order.
- If you refer friends and family members through email or social media, you will earn money on your next Approved Food UK order when they spend money on the site.
Does Approved Food UK Offer Free Shipping?
Approved Food UK offers free shipping on any orders being shipped within the UK with a total cost of £75 or more.
What Is Approved Food UK's Return Policy?
Approved Food UK accepts returns in special cases, such as when items have been damaged. If you have received an item from Approved Food UK that is damaged, you can take pictures of the damaged product and send an email to their customer service department to begin the process of refunding your item.
Redeeming Voucher Codes on Approved Food UK
After you confirm the items in your shopping cart and choose your shipping method, you will get to the third step of the checkout process, labeled Promos and Confirmation. This screen has a field at the top-right corner marked Promotions Voucher Code. Type your voucher code into that box. Click Apply to receive your discount.
How Do You Contact Approved Food UK?
You can call Approved Foods UK at 0114 3599 311. However, this is a voicemail-only line, and any reply you receive from them will come via email. You can also send their customer service department an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, you can open a customer service ticket by following the link on the Get in Touch page.
About Approved Food UK
Dan and Nicola Cluderay both started out as market traders before launching Approved Food UK in 2009. By combining their skills in social media and customer service, the pair launched a business that has revolutionized the way groceries are purchased while reducing waste. After realizing that the UK throws away over 7 million tonnes of food and drinks just because they’re past their "best before" date, the Cluderays found a way to cut down on this waste of food and drinks while offering great grocery choices at unbeatable prices.