Tricks for Maximum Argos Savings
- To look through a list of all of the voucher codes and promotions that are currently active at argos.co.uk, go to the Voucher Codes page.
- Go to the Clearance page in any product category at argos.co.uk to snag incredible deals on Argos products that have been discontinued.
- Visit the What's Hot section to shop for merchandise that is currently trending with other Argos customers.
- Receive 10% off when you purchase Argos pet insurance for two or more pets.
- Apply for an Argos credit card to defer payment for your purchases at argos.co.uk to a later date. As a cardholder, you'll be able to select from a number of financing options with repayment windows of 3 to 12 months. To qualify for an Argos credit card, you must be at least 18 years of age and a permanent UK resident and able to provide address information for the last two years.
- Sign up for emails from Argos to be the first to know about sales, promotions and competitions at argos.co.uk.
- To be included in deals that are only advertised on social media, follow Argos on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
What’s the best way to save money on Argos?
Argos is continually running sales and offering items on clearance. Customers can visit the website to see updated sales and clearance products under £20, sales under £50 and even sales under £100. These include toys, furniture, technology, beauty items, jewelry, and health items.
What types of payment methods does Argos accept?
Argos accepts a plethora of payment methods aside from the major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Online, Argos also uses PayPal, Argos card, Nectar, and Love2Shop. In-store, customers can use most of these same methods, except for PayPal.
I have an Argos gift card or an eGift card. Can I use these online?
Of course! Argos gift cards can be used online and in-store, too, whether eGift cards or tangible gift cards. However, you will have to ensure your card number begins with 10000 and that there’s a four-digit PIN for security. If your card doesn’t have this PIN, you won’t be able to use it in the online store, but you can use it in-store.
What’s an Argos card, and how does it work?
An Argos card is a way for people who love to shop at Argos to make purchases whenever they want to. Argos cards have flexible payment and credit plans, so you’ll have an extended amount of time to pay them off. These handy cards let you buy anything you want, any time you want, and allow you to pay for it later.
Argos Shipping Policy
Argos delivers to locations in mainland UK and Northern Ireland. This company also ships small items to remote locations like the Scottish Islands, the Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man. You can also choose to pick your items up at a local Argos store. The company does not ship outside of the UK, and shipping costs and delivery times are determined at checkout.
Argos Return Policy
Ship your item back to Argos or return it to an Argos store within 30 days of delivery to receive a refund. Argos will pick up your return from your home for free, and the company will even refund your original shipping costs. Items must be in saleable condition to be eligible for a refund. It takes Argos approximately five to seven days to process your refund request.
How to Apply Your Argos Voucher Code
Finish shopping and proceed to checkout. Select Home Delivery and find the Voucher Code box marked on the Payment Details page. Enter your code into the box, and then click Apply Voucher to use your code.
Connect With Argos Customer Care
If you need to get in touch with Argos customer service department, you can call 0845 640 2020.
Argos is a department store chain based in the UK. The Argos chain is composed of over 800 retail stores, and this company also operates an online storefront at argos.co.uk. Argos is a subsidiary of Sainsbury's, and argos.co.uk receives over 1 billion visitors every year. It is estimated that 96% of UK residents live within 10 miles of an Argos store, making the chain one of the most trafficked retail stores in the country. Argos was founded by Richard Tompkins.