Autodesk UK Discount Hacks
- Sign up for a three-year subscription plan to get 10% off the annual price of any Autodesk UK membership. To see each subscription plan's details, click the "Learn more" link in the middle of the homepage.
- If you have an existing Autodesk UK license, then you can trade it in for 25% off your next subscription. This deal is available for AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Civil 3D, and all other Autodesk UK software products. To trade in your license, click the link that says "25% trade-in" on the left side of Autodesk UK's pricing page.
- All of Autodesk's software products come with a free, downloadable trial. Next to the main search bar at the top of Autodesk.co.uk, there is a "Free Trials" link with all of the details. To go straight to the free trial signup form for AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, or Revit LT, click the appropriate pictures inside of the first pricing box below the fold on the homepage.
- Use Autodesk UK's student licensing program to get free access to Tinkercad, 3DS Max, Maya, and other software design packages. Click the second link from the bottom inside of the "Buying" section in the footer to learn more. The link you're looking for says "Students download (US site)", and the page with the licensing details has a list of more than 40 different products to try.
- Register for one of Autodesk UK's free online course offerings to learn about Fusion 360, cloud-based design, and structural analysis. The courses are available from Autodesk UK's student licensing page. When you reach the section of the page that says "Start designing quickly with a 3D model" in green letters, look for the arrow pointing to the words "Take a free online course".
What Is Autodesk UK's Refund Policy?
Every piece of software in Autodesk UK's portfolio comes with an optional 30-day trial, but you can also request a refund within 15 days of paying for your license if you choose to skip the trial. To use Autodesk UK's 15-day return policy, contact the Autodesk customer service desk. Both annual and three-year subscriptions come with an additional 15-day refund window on top of Autodesk UK's generic refund policy, so you have 30 days in total to cancel your subscription. Even if you choose to refund your licensing arrangement, you will still have access to 25GB of cloud-based data for one month after the day that your subscription ends. After this 30-day window passes, your cloud storage is reduced to 5GB. It typically takes Autodesk UK's customer service team five days to get your refund approved, and it may be up to one week before your cancellation is credited back to your bank account or credit card.
How Can You Contact Autodesk UK?
To purchase any of Autodesk UK's design products over the phone, call 1-844-351-6770. To contact an Autodesk UK customer service agent about student licensing arrangements or an existing license that you have, call 1-855-301-9562.
About Autodesk UK
There's a lot that goes into computer-aided design, but Autodesk UK's world-class engineering software helps you streamline the process. Founded by one of the original designers of AutoCAD, John Walker, in 1982, Autodesk UK's products have helped civil engineers, architects, filmmakers, and students the world over. From digital prototyping packages to information modeling for structural design tasks, Autodesk UK is the professional's choice. In 2018, the company even made a foray into the life sciences to help biologists do molecular engineering. You wouldn't know it unless you looked very hard, but Autodesk UK's work also shows up in the movie industry. Most of the movie "Avatar's" stunning special effects, for example, were created with the company's Maya 3D graphics builder.