Top AutoDesk UK Promo Codes for February 21, 2024
Get AutoDesk UK coupons instantly!
Previously featured offers or deals
More information about AutoDesk UK
Redeeming Your AutoDesk Promo Code
- Browse for items on autodesk.co.uk. When you find an item that you like, click "Add to Basket" on its product page.
- Choose "Checkout" on the "Your Basket" box that opens from the side panel.
- At checkout, click “View/Edit Basket, then enter your AutoDesk promo code in the "Promotion Code" input box.
- Press the "Apply" button to enjoy your AutoDesk discount.
What To Do if Your AutoDesk Coupon Isn't Working
- Check that you have correctly entered your AutoDesk coupon.
- Ensure your cart meets the minimum purchase amount or any additional requirements.
- Make certain the promo code you selected is valid and has not yet expired.
- If you are still having trouble, try a different AutoDesk promo code from CouponFollow instead.
Stacking AutoDesk Coupons
Looking to get a discount on AutoDesk software? Using an AutoDesk coupon code at checkout is a great way to save some money. However, it's worth noting that AutoDesk only lets you use one promo code per order. If you try to enter a second one, the system won't apply it, sticking with the first code you entered. So, if you've got a few AutoDesk coupons to pick from, make sure you use the one that offers the biggest savings.
Key Tips for AutoDesk Discounts and Deals
Autodesk Discount Hacks
- Look for deals offering a percentage off your subscription when you purchase multiple subscriptions at once. You can usually find these deals advertised throughout the homepage, and can just click on the announcement to view the deal.
- Click the Special Offers link to view a list of all of the current deals and promotions that you can enjoy at AutoDesk, which includes 3-for-2 offers, 5-packs, and more.
- All of Autodesk's software products come with a free, downloadable trial. To go straight to the free trial signup form for AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, or Revit LT, click the appropriate pictures inside the first pricing box below the fold on the homepage.
- Register for one of Autodesk UK's free online course offerings to learn about Fusion 360, cloud-based design, and structural analysis. The courses are available from Autodesk UK's student licensing page. When you reach the section of the page that says "Start designing quickly with a 3D model" in green letters, look for the arrow pointing to the words "Take a free online course.”
- Sign up for the AutoDesk affiliate program and earn up to a 7% commission on every sale you generate for the company.
- Students and educators can check out the AutoDesk U.S. site to see if they qualify for their education program, which allows access to AutoDesk products and services.
- Look for the red tab under the header near the top of the homepage for limited-time sales and other offers that can save you amounts like 33% off your purchase price.
- Subscription renewals at AutoDesk qualify for special pricing and options for returning customers.
- Follow AutoDesk on social media for all of the updates about their upcoming sales, deals, and other great offers. All of the links to their social media pages can be found in the bottom left corner of the webpage.
- Pay as you go with Flex, which is ideal for occasional users who would benefit more from paying by the day rather than by the subscription.
Holiday and Seasonal Sales Offers at AutoDesk
If you're looking to save on AutoDesk software, keep an eye out for their holiday and seasonal sales, especially big ones like Christmas, New Year's Day, and Eid. They also have sales at the start of spring and the end of the year, and even smaller holidays like Mother’s Day and Father’s Day can offer some sweet deals.
For instance, let's say you're interested in a software package that usually costs $300. With a holiday sale, you could get it for as low as $150. The biggest discounts often pop up in November during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
To stay in the loop on these deals, it's a good idea to follow AutoDesk on social media or subscribe to their emails. And don't forget, you can save money year-round using an AutoDesk promo code from CouponFollow.
Extra Tips for AutoDesk Shoppers
For help with all of your AutoDesk concerns, visit the Community tab in the header near the top of the homepage to access tons of great resources like their blog, online groups, and their developer network. To find a coupon that you can use with your order, visit CouponFollow for a list of AutoDesk vouchers that you can apply at checkout.
More Information About AutoDesk
What Is AutoDesk's Refund Policy?
Every piece of software in AutoDesk UK's portfolio comes with an optional 30-day trial, but you can also request a refund within 15 days of paying for your license if you choose to skip the trial. To use AutoDesk UK's 15-day return policy, contact the AutoDesk customer service desk. Both annual and three-year subscriptions come with an additional 15-day refund window on top of AutoDesk UK's generic refund policy, so you have 30 days in total to cancel your subscription. Even if you choose to refund your licensing arrangement, you will still have access to 25GB of cloud-based data for one month after the day that your subscription ends. After this 30-day window passes, your cloud storage is reduced to 5GB. It typically takes AutoDesk UK's customer service team five days to get your refund approved, and it may be up to one week before your cancellation is credited back to your bank account or credit card.
How Can You Contact AutoDesk?
To purchase any of AutoDesk UK's design products over the phone, call 1-844-351-6770. To contact an AutoDesk UK customer service agent about student licensing arrangements or an existing license that you have, call 1-855-301-9562.
About AutoDesk UK
There's a lot that goes into computer-aided design, but AutoDesk UK's world-class engineering software helps you streamline the process. John Walker, one of the AutoCAD's original creators, founded AutoDesk UK in 1982, and its products have benefited civil engineers, architects, filmmakers, and students all over the world. From digital prototyping packages to information modeling for structural design tasks, AutoDesk UK is the professional's choice. In 2018, the company even made a foray into the life sciences to help biologists do molecular engineering. You wouldn't know it unless you looked very hard, but AutoDesk UK's work also shows up in the movie industry. Most of the movie "Avatar's" stunning special effects, for example, were created with the company's Maya 3D graphics builder.