Babycurls UK Savings Tips
- While Babycurls UK doesn't have a sale section, you might see items marked "On Sale" when you search their categories.
- When you browse one of their categories, sort their products by "Price, low to high" to see the cheapest items in their store.
- Browse the front page to see the latest items that have been marked down.
- Sign up for the Babycurls UK email newsletter to get notified whenever they have a new coupon or discount.
- Enjoy free shipping at Babycurls UK whenever you place an order in the UK.
- If you're not satisfied with your purchase and the products are still in new condition, get in touch with customer service to request a full refund.
- Check out Babycurls UK on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to see if they have any new promo codes for followers.
Does Babycurls UK Have Free Shipping?
If you live in the UK, Babycurls UK will ship your order for free. You can pay £1.99 if you want express shipping. For the free standard shipping, you can expect to receive your order in two to three days, excluding weekends.
What's the Babycurls UK Return Policy?
You can return Babycurls UK products within 28 days of your purchase. The product must be 100% new and unused with the tags and packaging still attached. If Babycurls UK accepts your return, they'll give you a full refund.
How to Contact Babycurls UK
If you have any questions about an order of for product information, you can contact Babycurls UK customer service, call 01695 581548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that their phone number is only valid for UK customers.
About Babycurls UK
Babycurls UK is a United Kingdom-based company that sells baby products for new and expecting parents. They personally select the products that they sell on their website to ensure that they're safe, durable and high-quality. Babycurls UK also sells products at competitive prices to make it easier for parents to afford the supplies that they need. Their website offers sleeping bags, car seats, toilet training seats, blankets, changing mats, toys and more. While their brand is aimed toward parents in the UK, they also sell products to international countries like the United States and Canada.