Bakedin UK Savings Tips
- Enter your email on the front page of Bakedin's homepage to unlock special bonus offers like 15% off and free UK delivery on orders of more than £8.
- Sign up for a Mug Baking Subscription to save on monthly cake-mix deliveries. Every Mug Baking Subscription comes with free recipe cards and all the dry ingredients you need to make a perfect cake with nothing but your microwave.
- Join the Bakedin UK Baking Club to get a special baking kit delivered to your door each month.
- Shop the "Cake Factory" page on Bakedin.co.uk to save on customized cakes. You can choose from seven different layer options, pick your own icing, and top your creation with great-tasting decorations. Every personalized cake feeds up to 12 adults.
- Take advantage of Bakedin UK's delivery policy to get free shipping on every order over £50 within the mainland United Kingdom. Each Bakedin Baking Club subscription box also includes complimentary delivery.
Can I get vouchers for Baked In UK?
If you want to save a bundle on your favorite yummy products from Baked In UK, a great way to do so is with a limited-time store voucher or promo code. To stay up to date on these money-saving deals, keep an eye on the complete list of Baked In UK vouchers at CouponFollow.
What do I get when I sign up for the mailing list at BakedIn.co.uk?
Watch for the pop-up at BakedIn.co.uk, enter your email address and spin the prize wheel for a chance to get a new customer voucher good for up to 20% off your first order. You will also receive periodic mailouts with new product information and other possible vouchers and special deals.
Does Baked In UK have a rewards or loyalty program?
Visit BakedIn.co.uk and sign up for their rewards program by clicking the “Brownie Points” tab at the top of the page. Once you sign up to earn “Brownie Points,” you will begin earning points for every dollar you spend, as well as for new subscriptions, social media interactions, and more. These points can then be redeemed toward store vouchers of various amounts to help you save on your next order.
Is there a refer-a-friend offer from Baked In UK?
Take advantage of Baked In UK’s "Baking Club Refer A Friend Program" by clicking the Refer a Friend tab at the top of the homepage. Your friend will receive a voucher for £10 off their first Baking Club order, and you will receive 1000 Brownie Points (good for a £10 voucher) when they complete their first order.
What Is the Refund Policy at Bakedin UK?
Bakedin has a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all Baking Club orders, Mug Club Subscription boxes, and every other product in stock. You can return your products for a refund within two weeks of your delivery date, and the satisfaction guarantee includes return shipping costs for faulty items.
What's the Best Way to Contact Bakedin UK Customer Support?
Bakedin UK does not offer a phone number for customers to use. If you have a general inquiry on signing up for a Mug Box subscription plan, placing an order from the Bakedin Cake Factory, or opening a retail account, then you can contact Bakedin's customer support team by email at email@example.com. Enquiries about the Bakedin Baking Club are best directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and any inquiries on opening a wholesale account should be sent to email@example.com.
About Bakedin UK
Founded by two friends in May 2013, Bakedin UK was born out of a love for cooking and a craving for sweets. Everybody loves a great cake, but spending the time required to create a masterpiece in the kitchen can be overwhelming for most people. As Britain's premier provider of convenient baking packages, Bakedin UK has everything you need to enjoy a great cake without the typical hassle and headache. Whether you want a Mug Box Subscription plan so you can simply throw the ingredients into your microwave and enjoy, or you'd like to use the Bakedin Cake Factory to design your own creation, this online baking empire has something for you.