Barking Heads UK Savings Tips
- A great way to try this company's products is to buy the discounted starter bundle. It's an affordable way to introduce the Barking Heads products to your dog, especially if he or she is a fussy eater.
- You can get $15 off your next purchase simply by sending your friends a 20% off coupon. Use the referral form on this page.
- You'll save 10% on your purchase with the subscribe-and-save option. You can go with this option on the product page. Choose the delivery frequency and add the option to the basket.
- Barking Heads UK is offering a free month's worth of pet insurance through their Waggel partnership.
- On the top navigation menu, hover over the offers link. In the drop-down menu, look to the right section. There will be clearance products you can get at a discount.
- Some products will give you a discount for buying higher quantities. See if the product page mentions any quantity deals.
- If you're a new customer, sign up for the email newsletter to get a 15% discount on your first purchase and learn about the latest promotions.
Does Barking Heads UK Offer Free Delivery?
Yes, Barking Heads UK will offer free delivery to the UK for orders of £45 and more.
What Is Barking Heads UK's Return Policy?
The pet food company has a 28-day return policy starting from when you receive your order. Returns are accepted only if the product is unopened and has the original packaging.
Where Can You Redeem a Barking Heads UK Voucher Code?
Add the food you want to buy to the shopping basket. Click on the bowl icon on the top right of the home page. Then click the "CHECKOUT" button on the shopping cart page. On the checkout page, there should be a form marked "Discount code." Enter your code in that form and click the "Apply" button.
How Do You Contact Barking Heads UK Customer Support?
You can call the company at 08081 008 885. For email support, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other contact details are located here.
About Barking Heads UK
Barking Heads UK is a pet food company that started in 2008. The reason behind the launch was that much of the pet food then on the market was made of low-quality ingredients with additives, filters, and fats. The company decided to create a product line for dogs and cats (known as Meowing Heads) that was composed of high-quality protein, natural garden veggies, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. Despite the premium ingredients, the products are moderately priced, making them accessible for pet owners who want the best for their furry friends.