Top Best Buy Canada Promo Codes for February 21, 2024
Get Best Buy Canada coupons instantly!
Previously featured offers or deals
More information about Best Buy Canada
Redeeming Your Best Buy Promo Code
- Browse for items on bestbuy.ca. When you find an item that you like, click "Add to Cart" on its product page.
- Choose "View Cart" on the box that opens from the side panel.
- Log into your account or check out as a guest.
- At checkout, enter your Best Buy promo code in the "Add a Promotional Code" input box.
- Press the "Apply" button to enjoy your Best Buy discount.
What To Do If Your Best Buy Promo Code Isn't Working
- Verify that you have correctly entered your Best Buy promo code.
- Ensure your cart meets the minimum purchase amount or any other requirements.
- Make certain the promo code you selected is still valid and has not yet expired.
- If you are still having trouble, try a different Best Buy promo code from CouponFollow instead.
Combining Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy has its own way of doing things when it comes to coupons. While they don't let you stack coupon codes for online orders, they do give you a bit more flexibility with in-store purchases. As long as the terms of each Best Buy coupon are cool with it, you can combine them to maximize your savings when you're shopping in person.
So, when you're shopping online, make sure you pick the absolute best Best Buy coupon code to get the most bang for your buck. It's all about strategizing to make sure you're getting the best deal possible, whether you're shopping online or hitting the physical store.
More Information for Best Buy Canada Offers and Bargains
Best Buy Canada Savings Tips
- Shop Best Buy's online "Outlet Center" to save up to 30% on open-box dryers, previously used dishwashers, and refurbished refrigerators.
- Browse the Geek Squad Certified Open-Box deals at Best Buy to grab discounts of 10–25% on restored audio/visual equipment, monitors, and headphones.
- Shop the "Deals" tab on Bestbuy.ca for current deals and save up to 50% on all of your favorite wearable technology, fitness equipment, and recording equipment.
- Sign up for Best Buy's weekly sales flyer to get hundreds of dollars off laptops, gaming computers, and cutting-edge digital electronics. All weekly subscribers get exclusive access to surprise flash sales and additional discounts on home appliances, camera equipment, television sets, and more.
- Take advantage of Best Buy's signature Trade-In Program to exchange your old electronics for a free gift card. One of Best Buy's qualified representatives will appraise all of your items, and you can trade them all in for an equivalent gift card in under five minutes.
- If you’re looking to purchase a second-hand item, check out the Best Buy Marketplace. Best Buy vets all sellers and includes only quality products for sale, so you can interact with other shoppers to buy or sell previously used items.
- For help paying for your order, you can apply for a Fairstone credit account and enjoy interest-free purchasing for up to 18 months.
- Use Best Buy's free shipping policy to get complimentary delivery on qualifying orders over $35. Items are sent through Standard Delivery, and all you need to do to claim your free shipping offer is select this option at checkout.
- Apply for a Best Buy credit card to get flexible financing terms, extra Rewards Zone points, and a variety of other customer loyalty perks.
- Take advantage of Bet Buy’s Rain Check policy, which will allow you to lock in a sale price for an item that’s out of stock so that you can purchase the item for that price once it’s back in stock.
Best Buy Holiday and Seasonal Sales
Best Buy frequently offers special sales during the holidays and certain seasonal events, like at the start of spring, during graduation and back-to-school seasons, or at the end of the year. Major holidays like Christmas, Easter, Labor Day, and Boxing Day are great times to check if the company is holding any sales, as are smaller holidays like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Valentine’s Day. Don’t forget to check bestbuy.ca during the month of November too, which is when they sometimes hold Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
You can find many of these holiday sales under the “Deals” tab in the header near the top of the page, and you can follow the company on social media or sign up for emails to stay up-to-date about their current and upcoming sales events.
Extra Shopping Tips for Best Buy Customers
Need help recycling old electronics that you can’t trade in for a Best Buy credit? Check out their Recycling Program, which accepts items like batteries and old electronics for free just by bringing them into any Best Buy location. If you need a coupon to use with an upcoming order, visit CouponFollow for a list of Best Buy coupon codes that you can apply at checkout.
What Is Best Buy’s Trade-In program?
The Trade-In program from Best Buy allows you to turn in working devices at any of the participating Best Buy locations. You will be given a gift card for the items you turn in that can be used towards your next purchase from the retailer.
Does Best Buy Have a Low Price Guarantee?
Best Buy's signature Low Price Guarantee is valid for 30 days from the time of your purchase. If you can find a lower price from any authorized retailer online, then Best Buy will match the low price and credit you back for the difference. You must present your original proof of purchase when you claim the guarantee, and the item being sold for a lower price must be the exact model and brand name of the one that you bought from Best Buy.
More Information About Best Buy Canada
What Is the Refund Policy at Best Buy?
Best Buy's return policy is different for different items, but you generally have at least 14 days to return your merchandise for a full refund. Some items, such as fitness equipment, come with a 30-day return window. Most consumer electronics can be returned in their original condition for a full refund, but other items must be returned unused.
How Do You Contact Best Buy Canada Customer Support?
Best Buy’s phone support team is available from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST at (866) 237-8289. If you're looking to reach out to a Best Buy customer service representative by email, then it's best to use the online contact form on BestBuy.ca. Live chat is also available during normal business hours.
About Best Buy Canada
As Canada's premier retailer of all things consumer electronics, Best Buy has a large selection of the latest smartphones, smart appliances, and everything in between. As a wholly owned subsidiary of the world-famous Best Buy Company, Inc., Best Buy employs more than 12,000 technology specialists nationwide. In addition to being named one of British Columbia's Top 100 Employers for several years in a row, Best Buy has also contributed extensively to charity programs like the Boys and Girls Club. The company's signature "Geek Squad" service provides unparalleled tech support to help you get the most out of the devices that you purchase, and Best Buy is also famous for its generous customer loyalty program.