Best Buy Canada Savings Tips
- Shop Best Buy Canada's online "Outlet Centre" to save up to 30% on open-box dryers, previously used dishwashers, and refurbished refrigerators.
- Browse the Geek Squad Certified Open-Box deals at Best Buy Canada to grab discounts of 10-25% on restored audio/visual equipment, monitors, and headphones.
- Shop the "Hot Deals" section on Bestbuy.ca to save up to 50% on all of your favorite wearable technology, fitness equipment, and recording equipment.
- Sign up for Best Buy Canada's weekly sales flyer to get hundreds of dollars off laptops, gaming computers, and cutting-edge digital electronics. All weekly subscribers get exclusive access to surprise flash sales and additional discounts on home appliances, camera equipment, television sets, and more.
- Take advantage of Best Buy Canada's signature trade-in program to exchange your old electronics for a free gift card. One of Best Buy Canada's qualified representatives will appraise all of your items, and you can trade them all in for an equivalent gift card in under five minutes.
- Use Best Buy Canada's free shipping policy to get complimentary delivery on qualifying orders over $35. Items are sent through Standard Delivery, and all you need to do to claim your free shipping offer is select this option at checkout.
- Apply for a Best Buy Canada credit card to get flexible financing terms, extra Rewards Zone points, and a variety of other customer loyalty perks.
Does Best Buy Canada Have a Low Price Guarantee?
Best Buy Canada's signature Low Price Guarantee is valid for 30 days from the time of your purchase. If you can find a lower price from any authorized retailer online, then Best Buy Canada will match the low price and credit you back for the difference. You must present your original proof of purchase when you claim the guarantee, and the item being sold for a lower price must be the exact model and brand name of the one that you bought from Best Buy Canada.
What Is the Refund Policy at Best Buy Canada?
Best Buy Canada's return policy is different for different items, but you generally have at least 14 days to return your merchandise for a full refund. Some items, such as fitness equipment, come with a 30-day return window. Most consumer electronics can be returned in opened condition for a full refund, but other items must be returned unused.
How Do You Contact Best Buy Canada Customer Support?
Best Buy Canada’s phone support team is available from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST at (866) 237-8289. If you're looking to reach out to a Best Buy Canada customer service representative by email, then it's best to use the online contact form on Bestbuy.ca. Live chat is also available during normal business hours.
About Best Buy Canada
As Canada's premier retailer of all things consumer electronics, Best Buy Canada has a large selection of the latest smartphones, smart appliances, and everything in between. As a wholly owned subsidiary of the world-famous Best Buy Company Incorporated, Best Buy Canada employs more than 12,000 technology specialists nationwide. In addition to being named as one of British Columbia's Top 100 Employers for several years in a row, Best Buy Canada has also contributed extensively to charity programs like the Boys and Girls Club. The company's signature "Geek Squad" service provides unparalleled tech support to help you get the most out of the devices that you purchase, and Best Buy Canada is also famous for its generous customer loyalty program.