Bloomex Canada Savings Hacks
- Make sure to browse the red tag specials category. You can save as much as $75 off of your order by browsing these items. The products within this final sale section do change frequently so be sure to check back often.
- Check their homepage often to see their latest deals. Many of these specials grant you half price on some of the most popular products such as gift baskets, gourmet baskets, and Friday roses. You can even get some of the designer collections for half price.
- Sign up for the email newsletter at the bottom of the homepage to receive access to exclusive discount codes and to be the first to know about the latest promotions.
- Bloomex Canada grants you the ability to shop by price, making it easy to shop within your budget. There is even a category to find flowers and collections that are less than $20.
- You can save as much as $30 by taking advantage of one of their monthly gift clubs. You can purchase a gourmet gift club for someone to send monthly gifts for three months, six months, or twelve months.
What's Bloomex Canada's Shipping Policy?
The regular delivery option is next day delivery for a flat rate of $14.99. You can expect the order to be delivered between 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. for residences and 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. for businesses. You can opt to pay extra for same-day delivery, morning delivery, or evening delivery.
What's Bloomex Canada's Return Policy?
If you received damaged flowers, take a photo and send it to email@example.com. You must submit the complaint within 3 days of the date of delivery. You will receive a store credit or a new delivery if the return is accepted.
Contact Bloomex Canada Customer Service
Contact Bloomex Canada at any time at 1-888-912-5666. You can also live chat with the team on the website. Finally, send an email for an email reply within a couple of days to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Bloomex Canada
Bloomex Canada is known as Canada's official florist. It began as a small florist shop in Toronto then expanded into the online market in 2005. Their guiding principles are to deliver flowers fast, keep prices fair, and only send flowers that are as fresh as possible. The company obtains its florals directly from vendors and growers to eliminate middlemen that add to the cost of flowers. Arrangements are made and orders are prepared right in the warehouse that is owned by Bloomex. The company went international in 2011 through expanding to the United States, and it is continuing to grow every day.