Bonmarch Savings Tips
- Click on the Sale and Offers tab at the far right of the toolbar at the top of the website's home page. Doing so will take you to every sale item currently being offered. Be sure to check back often, because the company regularly adds new items to this section.
- Any order from the site totaling more than L40 is eligible for free UK shipping.
- To stay in the know about the latest offers, join the company's email newsletter list. This will get you access to exclusive offers delivered to your inbox.
- The company is active on every major social media platform. Follow them on your favorite one to take advantage of special offers and contests regularly offered by the company via social media.
- While shopping at the site, you can sort products by price. This provides you the ability to search by lowest price first so you can stay within your budget.
- The Offers section usually has a few buy-one-get-one-free offers going on at any time. Check the section regularly so that you don't miss out on a product you're looking for.
Bonmarch Shipping Policy
The company ships both in the United Kingdom and internationally. For a flat fee, you can get overnight shipping on your order. Other expedited shipping methods are available as well for an increased fee. International shipping rates are a flat fee that differs from country to country.
Bonmarch Return Policy
You may return any item to one of Bonmarch's 300 stores at no cost. If you wish to mail in your return, you may do so within 30 days after first contacting customer service for instructions on the best method. Any item you return must be in new condition with all of the tags and packaging still intact.
How to Use a Bonmarch Coupon Code
If you have a Bonmarch coupon code, you can redeem it at checkout. First, select the items you wish to purchase. After that, click on the pink shopping bag in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This will take you to the checkout page, where you'll see a field marked "Have an offer code?" Enter your valid code here and your discount will be applied immediately.
Contacting Bonmarch Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, contact Bonmarch customer service at 0330 026 2728. The office is open seven days a week. You may also fill out the form on the Contact Us page.
Bonmarch was founded in 1982 as a clothing retailer in West Yorkshire, England. Despite its modest beginnings, the retailer has more than 300 stores around the nation today. It offers a wide range of women's clothing products, including swimwear, lingerie, and accessories, so any customer can find exactly what she is looking for either online or in one of the stores. The company's most popular line of clothing is the creation of David Emanual, who is most famous for designing Princess Diana's wedding dress.