Save Big with Book Depository Coupon Hacks
- Check out the Bargain Shop section for book savings as high as 80% off the list price.
- Book Depository ships all orders for free to destinations in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Sign up for the Book Depository newsletter to be the first to know about insider deals and exclusive offers.
- Take a look at the Offers & Highlights section for information on all the latest savings opportunities available at bookdepository.com
- Follow Book Depository on social media for chances to win contests and access to special savings opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
- Shop any section at bookdepository.com to enjoy prices on books that are often far lower than anything else you'll find online.
Book Depository Shipping Policy
Book Depository does not charge extra for shipping. However, book prices are altered slightly based on location, meaning that a book may cost slightly more if you are located in an area that is far away from Book Depository's distribution centers in the UK and Australia. Most orders placed at bookdepository.com ship the same day that they are placed. Orders placed by customers in the USA usually arrive within 5-8 days. There are no expedited shipping options available.
Book Depository Return Policy
Book Depository accepts returns for a refund if they are sent back within 30 days of the date of delivery. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipment. Once your return shipment has reached Book Depository, a refund will be issued within 14 days. To begin the return process, fill out a cancellation form.
How to Use a Book Depository Coupon
If you have a discount coupon that's applicable to your order at bookdepository.com, follow this process to redeem your code. First, add every item that you wish to purchase to your cart. Then navigate to your cart by selecting the button next to your order total at the top of the right-hand side of your screen. Below the order total on the cart page, locate the text box labeled Add Coupon. Enter the coupon code exactly as it appears in terms of title case and spelling, and then select Apply. Your order total will now reflect the price reduction specified by your coupon.
Contact Book Depository Customer Support
Book Depository does not provide a customer service phone number. You can, however, get in touch with Book Depository by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the customer service form.
About Book Depository
Book Depository was founded in 2007 by a former Amazon employee named Andrew Crawford. The company quickly distinguished itself by becoming one of a handful of online book retailers to ship all around the world and accept payment in a number of different currencies. Book Depository has offered free shipping worldwide from the date of its inception, inviting the envy of other book giants, like Amazon. In 2011, Amazon opted to buy Book Depository, and the company has since adopted more efficient shipping methods and expanded its catalog to over 17 million titles. Book Depository has distribution centers in the UK and Australia and proudly ships to any location in the USA.