Ways to Save at BrandAlley UK
- BrandAlley UK offers £15 off of your first order of £60 or more. To take advantage of this discount, look for a pop-up window at the bottom of the screen when you visit the site for the first time.
- Enroll in a free BrandAlley UK membership. This is a must since only BrandAlley UK members can shop at the site. As a member, you will receive daily emails about new sales. To open a membership account, look for the words "Register/Log-in" next to the shopping cart in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Check for new BrandAlley UK voucher codes every time you visit the site. At the bottom of the homepage, in the column labelled "Spread the BrandAlley Love" you’ll see a link for "BrandAlley Voucher & Promotion Codes." Click here to see what’s available.
- Follow BrandAlley UK on social media. The company's Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages often announce upcoming sales and social media competitions.
- Refer a friend to BrandAlley UK and get £20 when your friend makes a purchase of £80 or more. Look for more information about the referral program just above the link for voucher codes.
- For even more savings, shop the items in the BrandAlley UK Outlet section. These deeply discounted items will ship to you a little bit slower than other purchases since they are located at the Brand Alley UK warehouse.
What Is a BrandAlley UK Flash Sale?
Flash Sales usually last no longer than 10 days. When you make a purchase during a Flash Sale, BrandAlley UK won’t actually purchase the items from their supplier until the end of the sale. This allows Brand Alley to make a larger bulk purchase and pass the savings on to you. Flash Sale items may sell out before the deadline, so don't wait till the last minute to place your order.
Does BrandAlley UK Offer Free Shipping?
BrandAlley UK offers flat-rate shipping for all purchases but does not offer free shipping. For deliveries to the Mainland UK, the cost is £5.95 and for shipping to Ireland and the Channel Islands, the cost is £7.95. Next-day shipping is also available for an additional fee. Outlet items are shipped within two to four days of your order and Flash Sale items are shipped two to four days after the merchandise reaches the BrandAlley UK warehouse.
What Is BrandAlley UK's Return Policy?
You may return merchandise within 28 days of delivery, provided that it is unused and in its original packaging. Return instructions are included with your order. BrandAlley UK provides a Royal Mail returns label on their website which you can print out to help you with your return. £3.50 will be deducted from your refund to cover postal charges. To find the label, look for the link labelled "Delivery and Returns" in the FAQ column at the bottom of the homepage.
How to Contact BrandAlley UK Customer Support
You can telephone BrandAlley UK at 01206 226410, or if you're an international customer, you can email them at email@example.com. However, for the fastest reply, use the online contact form at the BrandAlley UK website.
About BrandAlley UK
BrandAlley UK began as a subsidiary of BrandAlley France. It was bought out by its British management in 2013 and is now a separate company. BrandAlley UK offers its members deep discounts on designer clothing, homewares and beauty products, often offered through time-limited Flash Sales. The company expanded in 2018 when it bought Achicha from the Dunelm group and again in 2019 when it bought Cocosa, a rival luxury purchase club. It is currently working on a mobile channel that would bring more personalized offers to members.