Brother Canada Savings Tips
- Save up to 50% by shopping for online deals at Brother Canada. Click on the "Deals" tab located at top of the website to access new promotions on printers, toners, and other accessories.
- Recycle your Brother printer toner to get 30% off on your next toner purchase. Once the toner is exhausted, just print the free shipping label and drop it at the nearest Canada Post location.
- Get instant 15% off by signing up for the email newsletter. Becoming an insider gives you access to member-only discounts, exclusive bargains, and updates on upcoming deals.
- Enjoy discounts at web exclusive promotions at Brother Canada. Not available anywhere else, you can access these rebates by clicking the "Products" tab on the page header and selecting the "Web Exclusives" link from the drop-down menu.
- Buy refurbished products from Brother Canada to get high-quality items at a reduced price. All refurbished products are backed by a one-year warranty.
- Register your printer to enjoy exclusive offers, six-month extended warranty, free shipping, and priority online chat support.
- Follow Brother Canada on social media to get the latest information about upcoming events and promotional offers. They are active on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Does Brother Canada Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, they offer free shipping on all orders above $50. If you are a member of the Brother Care Program, you will receive free shipping regardless of the order quantity. All standard orders are processed and shipped by the next business day. Your delivery should reach you within three to five business days. Outside of the Canadian metropolitan areas, the delivery may take up to seven business days. They also offer an expedited shipping option for their customers. Anyone requiring expedited shipment will need to pay an additional $10.
What Is Brother Canada’s Return Policy?
They offer a 30-day return grace period. If you feel that your machine is defective or there is a problem with the order, contact the customer service. They will issue you a Return Material Authorization number so you may ship them the item. Once the product reaches the warehouse, it undergoes inspection. If they think that the product is malfunctioning, they will not only issue a full refund but also issue a credit for the shipment cost.
How Can You Contact Brother Canada?
You may call Brother Canada customer service at 1-800-284-4329 anytime seven days a week excluding major holidays. To skip the options and speak directly to the customer service, press 0 three times at each interval when the automated response asks you to select an option. You can also find an answer using their extensive FAQ library available on the official website.
About Brother Canada
Brother Industries is a multinational electronics manufacturer, which became a household name due to its printers and fax machine. They trace their history to the first decade of the 19th century in Japan when a talented sewing machine repair specialist, started Yasui Sewing Company. Soon, the sewing machine could be found in nearly 70% of Japanese homes. In 1954, the company expanded to North America. In the '70s, their typewriters were made famous by the Tokyo Olympics marketing campaign putting Brother brand in front of the entire world. The innovation continued with the introduction of the world’s first and smallest battery-powered electronic personal printer in the '80s. In 2012, the company was selected as Top 100 innovators by Thompson Reuters.