Burton UK Savings Tips
- By signing up to Burton UK's email list, you can save 15% off your purchase. On the main page, look below the top navigation menu. Look for the "Sign up for emails & get 15% off" link. Click on that link. On the next page, fill out your name, email address, date of birth, and country. Click the "Submit" button to be sent the offer.
- On the top navigation menu, click on the "Sale & Offers" link. This will take you to a page that lists all the products that are currently on sale or come with special promotional offers.
- Burton UK usually has specific sales for various categories. Look through the main page to see product categories that are on discount.
- You can earn points by signing up for the Burton Mastercard. Upon signing up, you'll receive 1,000 points, which is worth £10. Every time you use the card to make a purchase at Burton UK, you'll earn points. The rate is two points for every pound you spend either in-store or online.
- The company offers special discounts for students. You can confirm your student status through either Unidays or Student Beans.
- The company also offers discounts if you are in the military. Scroll to the bottom of the website. In the footer menu, look for the "Shop with us" column. Under that column, there should be a link to the military discount page.
- Always look for the pricing as you're browsing through the products. Many of the products will have the original price slashed out and replaced with a sale price for a limited time.
Does Burton UK Offer Free Delivery?
No, the company does not offer free delivery. However, they do offer various delivery deals on a regular basis. This may be anything from reduced delivery rates for certain product categories or for a specific purchase range.
What Is Burton UK’s Return Policy?
The company has a 30-day return policy starting from the day you receive your order. The company also pays for return shipping for UK customers. However, this does not apply for international orders.
Where Can You Redeem a Burton UK Voucher Code?
Add any product to the bag. This should open a window from the right side of the page. Before you continue with the checkout process, look for the "Promotion code & student discount" link in the middle of the window. Click on it to open a form. Enter your voucher code in the form and click the "Apply" button to update the new price.
How Do You Contact Burton UK's Support?
You can contact the company by calling 0344 984 0260. You can also visit their contact page to use their online form. On the page, click the "Email" link. This should open a small window where you can choose your topic and enter your message.
About Burton UK
Burton UK is a company founded by Montague Burton in 1903. By 1929, the company had over 400 stores and went public. Burton UK is recognized for its everyday menswear. The brand is known for its casual clothing, shoes, and accessories. There is also a line of suits from two-piece, three-piece, and tuxedos to vintage suits. Overall, Burton UK focuses on quality clothing that is tailored to fit well, is made of high-quality material, and is affordable.