Savings and Deals at Canadian Tire
- Check out the Canadian Tire sales page to see what products are discounted. You can save anywhere from 25% to 75% depending on the current sale.
- The clearance section has even deeper discounts on products that are going out of stock. You can usually save 50% to 80% or more.
- Join Triangle Rewards, and get $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more. This only applies to new members.
- Get the Triangle credit card, and earn cash back on your purchases. You can get up to 4% back on most products along with exclusive discounts.
- If you find an item for less money or if you recently bought from Canadian Tire and the product goes on sale, then contact customer service for price matching.
- Sign up for the Canadian Tire newsletter to hear about new deals and discounts.
What's the Canadian Tire Shipping Policy?
There isn't free shipping for home delivery. The price for this type of shipping starts at $5.99 and goes up depending on how many parcels you purchase. Most parcels are sent about 24 to 48 hours after you order. While there are sometimes Canadian Tire free shipping coupons for online orders, these tend to be rare.
Canadian Tire Return Policy
Products can be returned within 90 days of purchase. The product must be in resalable condition, which means that it must be unopened and unused. Items that are used may be ineligible for a refund. You are responsible for shipping costs when sending the items back to Canadian Tire.
Does Canadian Tire Price Match Competitors?
There is a Canadian Tire price match guarantee both for competitors and for their own prices. The company will price match other Canadian retailers for similar or identical items. If it's for automotive and tire purchases, then Canadian Tire will match prices from any similar website. Be sure to have the competitor's advertisement handy for the customer service team when you call or email.
If a Canadian Tire product goes on sale within 30 days of your purchase, then the company will refund you the difference. Simply contact the customer service team, show the price you paid and the new sale price, and the company will reimburse you.
Canadian Tire Customer Service Information
The Canadian Tire customer service team is available for your questions and concerns. While it has several numbers designated for specific concerns, the general phone number is 1-866-746-7287. You can also email by clicking "complete this email form" and filling out your information.
About Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire was founded in 1922. As you might guess from the name, this store focused entirely on tires initially. It wasn't long before the founders decided to add associated services and products. They started selling tools for cars and around the home. They even opened a petroleum pump and issued their own credit cards with specific rewards.
Canadian Tire's revenue and popularity have allowed it to acquire numerous brands and products. In the early 2000s, the company expanded into selling retail items like clothes, sports equipment, home goods and much more. While it still focuses on cars and tires, Canadian Tire has become a premier department store that sells various products for the family. It has also used its popularity for good and frequently runs donation efforts, gives to charities and sponsors local sports teams.