Canva Saving Tips and Hacks
- Visit Canva’s website today and sign up for the basic plan for free. The free package has everything you need, including tons of templates, graphics and free images, and 100+ design types.
- Upgrade your basic Canva account today to a pro subscription at only $12.99 per month for five people and get 30 days free trial. You will be charged at the normal rates after the trial period elapses unless you cancel your subscription.
- Canva offers free Canva pro membership for nonprofits, K12 educators, and students. Visit canva.com today for the amazing premium features for free. Nonprofits can access the premium features under one team of up to 10 users.
- Sign up for the Canva newsletter and become the first one to hear about the company's new deals and discounts. You will also have exclusive deals sent to your inbox regularly.
- Follow Canva on social media pages to be on the lookout for the company's freebies. Loyal followers can enter giveaway programs and win nice prizes and deals.
- Refer friends and family to earn Canva credits when someone joins Canva using your referral link. Canva credits can be used to buy premium elements such as images and music. Canva credits do not expire, and they become your default payment method until they run out.
- Canva affiliate program is also available for design educators and influencers. You can build a popular brand on Canva and earn money by joining the company's affiliate marketing program. You can earn up to $30 for every new Canva Pro subscriber who joins with your referral link.
What Is Canva’s Cancellation Policy?
Canva allows pro subscription cancellation after your current billing period. After cancellation, you can access features of Canva Pro until your billing period is over, and the company will save your designs and brand kit so you can access it when you subscribe to Canva Pro again. Be sure to settle all your previous payments and cancel your subscription at least a day before the expiry of your current subscription to avoid any additional charges. You will only receive a refund for wrongful charges.
What Is Canva’s Pausing Policy?
You can suspend your Canva pro subscription for up to three months at any time if you need a break. The option is available for monthly Canva pro plans and year plans with less than two months left to the expiry date. Your subscriptions will automatically resume after the selected pause duration, and Canva will send you email reminders before activating your subscription.
How to Contact Canva
If you have a question or a complaint about your subscription or need more information about anything, you can contact the Canva customer support team. Navigate to the get in touch page and fill out the form. Canva will reach out to you as soon as possible, depending on your issue. If you need help with specific solutions, you can also visit Canva’s help center for solutions and links to fast assistance.
Canva was founded in 2013 by Cliff Obrecht, Melanie Perkins, and Cameron Adams. It is an Australian online design and publishing company tool used to create, share, and print presentations, social media graphics, posters, documents, business cards, invitations, logos, and other visual content. Canva aims to empower people worldwide to design anything and publish it anywhere. Anyone can use the platform to edit pictures using its myriad of features without needing any specific photo editing skills and experience. The platform utilizes a drag and drop interface that makes customizing templates and images uncomplicated and effortless.