Indigo Canada Discount Hacks and Deals
- Take advantage of Indigo Canada's mid-year Summer Sale to get 25-50% off pillow covers, woven throws, designer lunch bags, sun hats, and much more. Indigo Canada holds the Summer Sale during late May through early June most years, and they post a big link on the sidebar menu of the homepage whenever it's happening.
- Save 20-65% off novels from John Grisham, David Baldacci, and Erik Larson with Indigo Canada's holiday book sales. Their Black Friday event usually has the deepest discounts, but their Father's Day Sale and Mother's Day Sale have a lot of holiday-themed book deals too. If there's a holiday sale going on, then the link to the sale page is usually the first banner from the top on the front page of Chapters.indigo.ca.
- Browse Indigo Canada's weekly deals for time-sensitive discounts on headphones, mugs, notebooks, and cocktail glasses. There's always a big Deals of The Week sign in the middle of Chapters.indigo.ca with this week's specials. If you don't see the banner, then scroll down the page until you pass the Most Searched Books section.
- Become an Indigo Canada Plum Plus member to get an extra 10% discount on every purchase and free shipping for the entire year. Below the Summer Reading link on Indigo Canada's front page, there is an orange banner that has "Plum PLUS" on the left side. Click anywhere inside the banner to see the details of the program.
- Anybody with an Indigo Canada customer account gets free shipping on orders over $35. To create your Indigo Canada customer account and get the free shipping deal, click the Your Account tab in the top-left corner. When the menu opens, click Create Account to go to the customer registration page.
What Is Indigo Canada's Refund Policy?
Although some oversized items are not included in Indigo Canada's 30-day return policy, you can return most books, mugs and other items. If you're ordering something that's especially heavy, just make sure to call Indigo Canada's customer service team to see if the item is eligible for return. When you sign in to your Account Centre on Chatpers.indigo.ca, there's a spot to print out a return label for your order if you need it.
How Can You Contact Indigo Canada?
To contact Indigo Canada's customer service department about joining Plum Plus, resolving a pressing issue with an existing customer account, or sending back an oversized item for a refund, complete the Email Us form inside of the Customer Service Centre section of the website.
About Indigo Canada
Spawned out of founder Lawrence Stevenson's ambitious project to merge two of the country's biggest book retailers, Indigo Canada has proven itself to be a treasure for readers everywhere. However, book lovers aren't the only ones that shop here. Indigo Canada also sells scarves, modern fashion accessories, avant-garde home decor, baby products, custom stationery, electronics and toys. If you're expecting a new addition to your growing family, there is an Indigo Canada's "Baby Registry" page which has an extra selection of bassinets, car seats, strollers and nursery decor.