Clarins UK Discounts and Hacks
- Get £33 worth of full-body routine when you spend £75. Your gift will include a moisture-rich body lotion of 100ml and a beauty bag.
- For only £25, create and customise your own kit. The kit of miniatures includes a travel-size bag and three body-treatment creams for a lot less than what it would cost you to buy these separately.
- Join the Clarins Rewards Program to get additional discounts at clarins.co.uk. It doesn't cost anything to join the program, but you can collect one point for every £1 spent on the website. After 120 points, you will get a £15 gift card to redeem at the Clarins UK website.
- Clarins UK allows you to pick three free samples with every purchase. You will get the option to select these items after you have added your desired order to the shopping cart and you're ready to check out.
- Sign up for Clarins UK's email newsletter to get access to updates, special deals, and discounts for subscribers. Look for the sign-up box on the right side of the website footer.
Does Clarins UK Offer Free Shipping?
Yes, Clarins UK offers free shipping on all orders over £50. If your order doesn't meet the minimum amount, they charge £3.95 for shipping. Packages will reach customers in the United Kingdom within two to three business days. You may expedite the order by paying £5.95 for next-day delivery that can reach you by 2 p.m. local time if the order is placed on weekdays. Clarins UK also offers Saturday and Sunday shipping options.
What Is Clarins UK's Refund Policy?
If you're not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days of receiving it. Take your item to the nearest DPD Pickup shop to save on return shipping.
How Can You Contact Clarins UK?
You can call the Clarins UK customer service team at 01279 774 215 between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on weekdays, excluding holidays, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out the form on the Contact Us page, and the team will answer any question you may have.
About Clarins UK
The Clarins brand was founded in 1954 when the Clarins Institute was opened by Jacques Courtin-Clarins. The revolutionary beauty products and healing practices quickly found a huge following in France and nearby countries. Despite its worldwide fame, the company still takes pride in its selection of more than 250 natural plant extracts, which are used as ingredients in Clarins products instead of chemicals. Constant innovation to develop high-quality skin treatments ensures that Clarins UK will keep its place among the top beauty brands in the world.