Clinique Savings Tips
- Join Clinique Smart Rewards to save 15% off your first order and receive free standard shipping on any order, complimentary samples and birthday gifts every year. Depending on how many points you earn, you'll be able to save more money.
- Be sure to check Clinique's online daily offers. You can view the daily offers by clicking on the "See All Offers" button on this page.
- Clinique offers free gifts several times a year with a minimum purchase. The free gifts typically include a makeup bag, tote or tin with several products. Some of Clinique's most popular products are given away for free.
- When you shop on Clinique's website, you'll receive a complimentary gift for any order you place. You get to choose from face spray, mascara and scrub cream.
- Purchasing larger sizes of Clinique's products will save you money per ounce.
Clinique Shipping Policy
Online orders are only shipped to addresses located in the U.S. Online orders are delivered on business days only, and they won't be delivered on major holidays. You'll receive free standard shipping if you spend $50. If you've joined Clinique Smart Rewards, you'll receive free standard shipping on any order.
Clinique Return Policy
If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your purchase, then you may return the unused portion for a refund or exchange.
Where to Redeem a Clinique Offer Code
Click the bag icon in the top right corner of any page. On the cart page, look on the right-hand side next to your cart items for an area that says "Enter Offer Code." Type your offer code in the designated box. Next, click the "Apply Code" button to complete your request. If you need an offer code, there's a small link that says "See All Offers," so be sure to click that to make sure that you aren't missing out on any additional savings.
Contact Clinique Customer Support
If you have any questions for the Clinique team about pricing policies, coupons, or anything else, it can be reached at 800-419-4041 or via the contact page. You can also reach out to Clinique on social media by posting on Twitter or Facebook.
Clinique is an American manufacturer of skin care, cosmetics, toiletries and fragrances. Its products are usually sold in luxury department stores, and it's a subsidiary of Este Lauder Companies. Clinique was founded in 1968 by Evelyn Lauder after she read an article published in the American Vogue magazine in 1967. The article was about the importance of skin care. After she read it, she decided she wanted to create a company that was dedicated to making quality skin care products. The authors of the article were recruited by Lauder to help her create the brand, and the line debuted at Saks Fifth Avenue.