Cora Savings Hacks
- Signing up for a Cora subscription grants you free products. When you receive your first three months of supplies, you will receive a free signature kit. This kit includes a leather clutch and a box to store your products in.
- You can sign up for the email newsletter at the bottom of the homepage. Enter your email and click "Sign Up" to begin. You will receive a free month's worth of products simply for signing up. If you decide you like what you received, you can continue your subscription and purchase more.
- There are many bundle options available on the website to save you money. Some bundles are as little as $11, where you will receive 12 products for your traveling needs. Monthly bundles go up in price but still save you money every month.
- Cora frequently has coupon codes available for you to utilize on your subscription or purchases. Sometimes you can save as much as 33% off of your order when using one of these coupon codes.
- You are able to save by selecting exactly what you need in your purchase. This combination can be changed at any time to ensure that your money is never wasted on unnecessary products. Once you find the combination that works for you, stick to it so you know exactly what your money is going towards.
What's Cora's Shipping Policy?
You can log in to your account to see when your products will arrive at your home. The date will be listed under "Next shipment." You will typically receive your products within a week of the date that you accepted your order, but you will have a tracking number to keep an eye on the shipping information.
What's Cora's Return Policy?
You are unable to return any products to Cora unless the company did something wrong. If there is an issue, simply contact the team and submit a refund request. The team will work with you to see what can be done.
Contact Cora Customer Service
Cora does not have a phone number to contact them at the current time. You must submit the request form on the "Contact Us" page. Fill in your email address, your information and your message in order to receive a response as soon as possible.
The Cora founder traveled throughout 13 countries to see how women's rights were demolished through menstruation that women experience every month. Many women in third world countries were developing infections as they were unable to care for themselves in the way that is necessary. That is why she decided to create Cora to make sure that all women no matter where they are in the world has the feminine products necessary to take care of themselves. All products are made with natural cotton in order to keep you healthy during menstruation.