Top Coursera Promo Codes for March 4, 2024
Get Coursera coupons instantly!
Previously featured offers or deals
Current Coursera Coupons for March 2024
|Get 10% Off Your Purchase
|Enjoy 5% Discount Using Promotional Code
|Coursera Discount Code: Save 10% on 12 Months Course
|Invite a Friend to Get Started - 50% off on a Course or the First Month of a Specialization Subscription When Your Friend Makes Their First order
More information about Coursera
Redeeming Your Coursera Promo Code
- Browse for courses on Coursera.org. When you find a course you like, click “Start” on its product page. Discounts are automatically applied to the item.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to enjoy your Coursera discount.
What To Do if Your Coursera Discount Code Isn't Working
- Verify that you have correctly entered your Coursera coupon.
- Ensure your cart meets the minimum purchase amount or any additional requirements.
- Make certain the promo code you selected is valid and has not yet expired.
- If you are still having trouble, try a different Coursera coupon from CouponFollow instead.
Stacking Coursera Coupon Codes
Coursera coupons offer a simple way to save money on your courses. Just a heads up, you can only use one Coursera coupon code for each course you enroll in. That means you'll have to pick the best discount for each individual class you take. The good news is that if you're taking more than one course, you can apply a unique Coursera coupon code to each one, maximizing your overall savings. So go ahead, find the best deal for each course, and enjoy the savings!
Key Tips for Coursera Discounts
Savings Tips for Coursera
- Join Coursera for free. Click on the “Join for Free” button at the top right of the page. Enter your name and email, or sign up with Facebook.
- You can audit most Coursera offerings for free. You will always have the option to upgrade to a certificate course.
- Most courses offer a free, seven-day trial enrollment. Courses that offer this promotion will have this deal written on their product page.
- If you’re working on a certificate or degree, you can enroll by subscription. Pay a monthly fee and have access to all courses in your area of specialization.
- Businesses can get up to a 24% Coursera discount code for employee training courses. To claim this discount, you will need to contact Coursera.
- Coursera offers competitive pricing for universities. Through their Coursera for Campus program, they offer students over 5,400 courses.
- First-time Coursera users can get a special discount when they buy a course. Click on the banner at the top of the home page to claim your 15% Coursera coupon code.
- Follow Coursera on social media to stay up-to-date on their latest discounts and offers. They are the most active on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Taking Coursera courses can be a great way to save money on tuition because they are much less expensive than taking a live class. You can take individual courses, enroll in certificate programs run by companies like Google and IBM, or even earn a master’s degree through Coursera’s partnership with American and European universities.
Saving Money With Coursera’s Holiday Sale
You may be able to find special Coursera discount codes during their holiday sales. In the past, Coursera has offered discounts on Christmas, Black Friday, and Memorial Day. Coursera will typically post these offers on their home page during these holidays. We also recommend that you visit their site during other holidays to not miss out on possible offers.
Is There a Secret Coursera Shopping Hack?
You can apply for financial aid through Coursera. Scroll to the bottom of the homepage. Find help in the column labeled More. Click on Help, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Help Articles. Under Payments & Subscriptions, you will click on “see all 18 articles.” In the lower half of the Payments & Subscriptions column, find “Apply for Financial Aid or a Scholarship.” Click on that, and you will see full instructions for applying for financial aid.
Additional Information for Coursera Subscribers
What Is Coursera’s Return Policy?
You may cancel an individual course and ask for a refund within 14 days. There are no refunds for subscriptions, but they may be canceled at any time.
How Can You Contact Coursera Support?
Coursera does not have a phone number. The best way to reach them is to look under the column labeled “More” at the bottom of the homepage and click on Contact. Then, click on the Learner Help Center. You will land on a page where you can access online chat after you log in. Another way to reach Coursera is to send them a message through their Facebook page.
There is also an online Coursera community where you can talk to other students and get help from them. Scroll to the bottom of the home page, find the column labeled “Community,” and click on “Learners.”
Coursera began when two Stanford University computer science professors decided to put their courses online for the general public. Excited by their success, they created Coursera in partnership with a number of prestigious universities. Coursera now offers academic degrees as well as professional certificates in technology and related areas. Most courses last four to 10 weeks, with an hour or two of lectures per week. Students who choose to pay tuition will have quizzes, homework exercises, and exams and will earn a certificate upon completion. Over 49 million people around the world have taken Coursera courses.