Cox and Cox UK Deals and Discounts
- Check the large banner on the Cox and Cox UK home page. When there is an event happening on the website, this banner will advertise it.
- Find deals on the "Sale" page. The link to the "Sale" department is on the top of the page in the right corner.
- Score a £20 reward after referring someone to the store. To get started, click the referral link near the bottom of the page in the Cox and Cox UK column.
- Join the Cox and Cox UK newsletter and get updates, offers and more. There is a "Subscribe" field near the bottom of the page in the right corner underneath "Sign Up for Our Newsletter."
- Follow the store on social media and discover more opportunities to get discounts. To get connected, access the company's social media channels via the icons on the bottom of the page.
- Save money with a trade account. You can sign up by clicking the "Trade Customers" link in the "Customers" section at the bottom of the page in the left corner.
- Get a 25% military discount as a Blue Light Card member. To score this deal, access your Blue Light Card account and acquire the promo code in the Cox and Cox UK section.
Does Cox and Cox UK Provide Free Shipping?
At Cox and Cox UK, there are several delivery options. However, there are no deals for each offer. The most affordable delivery method is a standard service for addresses in the UK Mainland for £5.95.
What's Cox and Cox UK's Return Policy?
All products from the Cox and Cox UK e-commerce store can be returned within 28 days for a refund if they're undamaged and in the original packaging. If an item is defective or incorrect, the company will cover the return shipping costs.
Contact Cox and Cox UK's Customer Service Department
For customer support over the phone, dial 0330 333 2123. If you want to reach a Cox and Cox UK customer service agent by email, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cox and Cox UK
Cox and Cox UK was founded by Fiona Cox in 2001. She developed the concept for the business after encountering a problem with wall decorations. Cox ran the business in a unique way by acquiring products that average consumers can't find at traditional homeware stores. Today, this scouting process is very effective because a team hunts for eclectic items around the world. The Cox and Cox UK store has decorative accessories, lighting fixtures, furniture and more.