Top Crocus.co.uk Promo Codes for March 4, 2024
Get Crocus.co.uk coupons instantly!
Previously featured offers or deals
Current Crocus.co.uk Coupons for March 2024
|25% Off Your Order At Crocus.co.uk
|Use the promo code at checkout & get 40% savings on the classic rose.
|Crocus.co.uk Code: £10 Off Botanical Balance Box
|Save 10% Off Sitewide with Discount Code
|To receive a 25% discount on roses, use the code at checkout.
More information about Crocus.co.uk
Redeeming Your Crocus Promo Code
- Browse for items on crocus.co.uk. When you find an item that you like, click “Add to wheelbarrow.”
- Click “Add Gift Voucher” to expand the input box.
- Enter your Crocus coupon code in the “Promo Code” input box.
- Click “Apply” to enjoy your Crocus discount.
What To Do if Your Crocus Promo Code Isn't Working
- Verify that you have correctly inputted your Crocus coupon code.
- Ensure your order meets the minimum purchase amount or any additional requirements.
- Make certain the promo code you selected is still valid and has not yet expired.
- If you are still having trouble, try a different Crocus promo code from CouponFollow instead.
Stacking Crocus Coupons
Using a Crocus coupon code can give you a sweet discount on your gardening needs. But remember, you can only use one coupon code for each purchase. If you add a second code, it'll just overwrite the first one. So make sure you pick the code that saves you the most money before you finalize your order. To find the latest and greatest deals, check out CouponFollow's list of Crocus coupons.
Key Tips for Crocus Offers and Deals
Crocus Savings Hacks
- Find out first about sales and promotions when you follow Crocus on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Save more by referring a friend to Crocus. When you refer a friend, they can get £10 off their first order. You will also get a £10 discount off your next order of £40 or more.
- You can find discounted Crocus items in their Offers section. In this section, items can be discounted up to 50% off their original price. Click on the red “Offers” tab on the top of the home page to get started.
- Crocus does not offer free shipping. You will need to pay a minimum £2.99 shipping fee.
- Get special discounts when you join the free Crocus Club. Three times every year, members get a special 20% discount code as well as 24 hours of early access to the inventory on the website. In addition, you’ll get free gardening tips by email, an invitation to the Crocus Open Days, and access to a variety of giveaways.
- Subscribe to Crocus’s email newsletter to get exclusive offers and promotions. You can also get a 10% Crocus discount code when you first sign up.
- Discounted items can also be found on Crocus’s home page. These promotions are typically posted on rotating banners throughout the site.
Saving Money With Crocus’s Holiday Sales
If you're looking to save on gardening supplies, Crocus often has special sales around the holidays like Christmas, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. In the past, people have saved up to 40% off on plants and tools during these sales. You'll usually find these holiday discount codes right on their homepage or through their social media channels. Keep an eye out so you don't miss any good deals. And don't forget, you can also save year-round by using a Crocus promo code from CouponFollow.
Is There a Secret Crocus Shopping Hack?
You can save more at Crocus with their warranty plan. When you’re shopping on the Crocus website, keep an eye out for products marked with the Five-Year Plant Guarantee. If you have a problem with any of these plants within five years, Crocus will send you a replacement or a refund. Keep in mind that this offer only applies if you’ve followed the care instructions that came with the plant. To use this guarantee, take a photo of your plant and send it to the customer service team. Based on the photo and your description, Crocus will decide whether to give you a refund or a new plant.
Additional Information for Crocus Shoppers
What Is Crocus’s Return Policy?
Crocus’s return policy varies based on the reason. If you received an incorrect item or if your order was damaged in transit, you have 14 days to return it for a refund. If one or more of your products is faulty or defective, you must contact Crocus within 14 days of delivery and return the item within 28 days. The same timeline applies to general returns.
How Can You Contact Crocus Support?
To talk to a Crocus representative, you can call 01344 578 000. Agents are available to help on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need an answer quickly, visit the customer service help hub.
Crocus, which was launched in 2000, is the biggest gardening website in the United Kingdom. Behind the website is a working nursery that grows all of the plants you find online. An expert team of horticulturists nurtures the plants and lists them for sale only when they’re ready. Plus, since many of the plants are grown outdoors, you can rest assured that they’re tough enough to handle the transition to your yard or garden. Crocus prides itself on its large selection, with more than 3,000 varieties available at any time.