Dreams UK Discount Hacks
- Look for the "You Save" sign in big red letters on Dreams.co.uk wherever you see merchandise that you're interested in. The average discount at Dreams UK is more than 35% off the regular price, and you can unlock the in-store markdowns by clicking the "Shop Full Range" button in the middle of the Dreams UK homepage.
- Shop Dreams UK's daily clearance deals to grab 15-50% off mattresses from TempurPedic, chest pines from Kensington, metal frames from Lizzie, and air beds from Bestway. The "Clearance" tab is located just under the "Stores" icon on the Dreams UK website.
- If you're shopping for a new bed frame, then navigate to the "Sale & Offers" page on Dreams.co.uk to see everything that's on sale right now. Dreams UK carries wooden frames from Otis, upholstered frames from Lucia, velvet-finished frames from Prestwood, and much more.
- Dreams UK is on almost every social media channel, so follow them on Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram for real-time notifications on new clearance vouchers and package discounts.
- Join the Dreams UK "Sleep Matters Club" to get free tutorials on improving your sleep, finding the proper mattress for your body type, and choosing the best sleep products for your children. You can find a direct link to the Sleep Matters Club under the "Inspiration" tab on Dreams.co.uk's main menu.
- There's no minimum spend required to get free delivery from Dreams UK. All you have to do is go through the normal checkout process and enter your delivery information.
Does Dreams UK Have a Price Match Guarantee?
You'll love the Price Promise Guarantee at Dreams UK. If you see a mattress, pillow, or set of sheets being sold by any competitor for less than the price that is listed on Dreams.co.uk, Dreams UK will add a £10 bonus to your refund for the difference.
What Is the Refund Policy at Dreams UK?
Dreams UK offers a "40-Night Comfort Guarantee" with every twin-sized, double-sized, queen-sized, and king-sized mattress. They have been known to extend this 40-day refund window to 100 days under certain circumstances, and the Comfort Guarantee also covers multi-buy discounts. If you are returning a mattress that you bought as part of a multi-buy markdown scheme, then you must send back every item in the pack to get your refund. When it comes to orders that you change your mind about before delivery, you have 14 days to request a free cancellation.
How Can You Contact Dreams UK Customer Support?
Call 0800 652 6750 to speak to a Dreams UK customer service specialist.
About Dreams UK
Everybody knows that Britons need their beauty rest, and Dreams UK takes sleep as seriously as anybody out there. Founded by Mike Clare in 1985, Dreams UK is famous for its colourful store layouts and an equally impressive selection of sofa beds, headboards, and traditional mattresses. The real reason that Britons rely on Dreams UK, though, is that they carry mattresses for all shapes, colours, and sizes. From sizes for toddlers to "Super King-Size" mattresses for those over 6 feet tall, Dreams UK has a perfect-fitting bed for everybody.