eBay Canada Savings Suggestions
- eBay shoppers who are looking to find the largest savings on their purchase should check out their Daily Deals section where you may be able to find an iPhone 7 for C$520 or a Dyson cordless vacuum for C$259. These items change daily, so you can find new items that you need to make your home a beautiful place.
- It pays to create an eBay.com account since coupon codes are often sent via email.
- When you visit eBay Canada's homepage, you will find a list of discounted items that are featured on the site.
- Take advantage of the company's "Buy Now, Pay Later" feature. Not having cash on hand is not a problem when you utilize this special incentive from eBay Canada.
- Savvy shoppers should create their own eBay account so they can add items to their watch list for future purchases. This will allow you to track the price of an item over time and make your purchase when the moment is right.
eBay Canada's Shipping Policy
Many merchants on eBay Canada offer free shipping on a majority of their life & family merchandise. For items that are not eligible for free shipping, most sellers will provide an estimated shipping cost at the time an order is placed. One of the extra perks of shopping eBay Canada's Daily Deals is that free shipping is provided on all of those items.
eBay Canada Accepts Returns
Buyers who are looking for a refund on an item should contact the seller to try and make arrangements for a return. The seller will then have three business days to try and make things right. If the seller cannot resolve the issue within three days, eBay Canada will step in to resolve the issue on your behalf. If you disagree with the company's final decision on whether to allow a return, you can even appeal the decision to eBay Canada.
eBay Canada's Money Back Guarantee
eBay Canada wants to make sure that all buyers have a positive experience, and the site offers a Money Back Guarantee on most purchases. This protects a buyer in instances where an item does not arrive, is damaged, or the item does not match the listing.
eBay Canada's Customer Service Department
Shoppers who are looking to contact eBay Canada's customer service department should click on the link at the bottom right of the homepage. Once the page has been opened, shoppers will be asked to log in to their account to start a messaging session with an eBay Canada rep.
About eBay Canada
eBay Canada is one of the leading department stores for home and family goods on the Web. With millions of listings, you are sure to find what you need to make your house feel like home. Whether you bid on items to try and get the best price available or you take advantage of the Buy it Now feature, you will always be in control when you shop on eBay. Shopping online at eBay Canada allows you to avoid the long lines of traditional malls and lets you find items that cannot easily be tracked down in a store.