Best eBay UK Coupon & Discount Hacks
- If you operate a store on eBay UK, you are eligible for subscriber discounts of up to 20% on the items you need to run your business.
- eBay.co.uk will occasionally send exclusive discounts to its registered users. To receive these offers, go to your account and select "Communication preferences." Check the box next to "General email notifications" and set "Promotions and surveys" to "Show." Then, select "Save" to receive these notifications whenever they are sent.
- eBay UK features daily deals every day of the year. These deals can be found in a feed on your eBay homepage.
- Registered eBay users can personalize their eBay feeds to show the best deals related to their interests. To customize your feed, simply select "Follow this Search" after inputting a term into the eBay search bar.
- Students can receive huge discounts on the items they need for school by searching through the deals available in the student supply sections of eBay.
Does eBay have coupons?
Periodically, eBay releases coupon codes that you can use to save money on your favorite products. Depending on the offer, the code might only apply to certain sellers, brands, products or styles. Click here to see all the latest eBay coupons.
Is there an eBay sale section?
Hit the "Daily Deals" link at the top of the page to see the newest eBay deals and discounts. The offers change every day, but you might be able to find deals on apparel, electronics, bedding, home goods, tools, appliances and other products.
Can I join the eBay rewards program?
You can start earning rewards on your eBay purchases when you sign up for Nectar. Once you've linked Nectar to your eBay account, you'll earn rewards every time you buy eligible products and pay with your PayPal account. The rewards points can be exchanged for an eBay voucher that you can use on your upcoming purchases.
How do I use an eBay voucher or discount code?
To use an eBay voucher, go to the checkout page when you're ready to place your order. Sign in or fill in your personal information, and then scroll down to the voucher section at the bottom of the page. Enter the code in the box, and click "Apply" to add the code to your order.
What's the eBay return policy?
The eBay return policy varies across different sellers. If you want to return an item, you'll have to get in touch with the seller and see if the seller accepts returns.
eBay Shipping Policy in the UK
Since the eBay marketplace consists of a wide array of separate users selling their wares out of individual storefronts, shipping policies vary depending on which eBay seller you are purchasing an item from. If the seller's shipping policy isn't mentioned in the product description, you can contact the seller by clicking on their username listed under "Sold By" at the top of the product page.
eBay Returns Policy in the UK
Since policies for accepting returns vary between eBay sellers, make sure to become familiar with the seller's return policy before initiating a return. When you're ready to return an item, navigate to your purchase history and select "Return this item" from the options offered in the "More actions" drop-down menu. The turnaround time to process a return and provide a refund depends on the eBay seller.
Contact eBay Customer Support
Most of the issues you may encounter while shopping on eBay can be resolved by contacting the seller directly, but if you need to contact eBay customer service, you can do so in a variety of ways. You can call eBay customer support at 0208 605 3000 or select "Help & Contact" at the top of most pages on eBay. You may be able to find the answer you're looking for in eBay's support database, but options for reaching out to support by email are also provided.
Founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, eBay is one of the world's preeminent online marketplaces. As the perfect example of a dot-com bubble success story, eBay now operates in over 30 countries, including in the UK, and is a multi-billion-dollar business. eBay provides a unique platform for independent sellers to create posts for the goods that they want to sell. Buyers from around the world can then purchase these goods either by bidding on the listing or by selecting an option called "Buy it Now."