Top edX Promo Codes for December 10, 2023
Get edX coupons instantly!
edX Promo Code: Get 15% Off Your Order
Unlock the world of online learning with edX and save big with this promo code. Get a 15% discount on your purchase and gain access to a wide range of courses from top universities and institutions. Enroll today and start learning at your own pace with edX.
Previously featured offers or deals
Current edX Coupons for December 2023
|20% Off||Take Up to 20% Off Any Purchase||-|
|15% Off||Take 15% Off at edX||-|
|15% Off||New Customers Save 15%||-|
|15% Off||Up to 15% Off with Code||-|
|10% Off||edX Promo Code: 10% Off Your Purchase||-|
More information about edX
Redeeming Your edX Promo Code
- Browse for courses on edx.com. When you find a course that you like, click the “Enroll” button.
- Create an edX account. You can either choose to enroll in this course for free or earn a certificate. If you want to earn a certificate, click “Upgrade now.”
- Enter the edX promo code in the input box below “Add coupon code (optional).”
- Click the “Apply” button to enjoy your edX discount.
What To Do If Your edX Promo Code Isn't Working
- Check that you have correctly input your edX coupon code.
- Ensure your cart meets the minimum purchase amount or any other requirements.
- Make certain the promo code which you selected is valid and has not yet expired.
- If you are still having any trouble, try a different edX coupon from CouponFollow instead.
Stacking edX Promo Codes
We have looked into this and discovered that edX does not allow for multiple promo codes to be used at the same time. Only one promo code may be redeemed, and if you try to add another one, it will replace the existing one in your cart. Make sure you are applying the best edX discount code to your order.
Additional Information for edX Shoppers
edX Savings Tips
- Get free access to educational content on edX by auditing courses. When you see a course that you like, you can enroll as an audit student at no charge.
- Some courses through edX are eligible for financial assistance for those that qualify. Once accepted, you can get discounts up to 90% off through edX.org. If you sign up for a course as an adult learner and then complete the course's financial assistance application, you will typically get a response within 2 to 4 business days.
- Sign up for a corporate account through your employer to get discounts on edX courses if you want to buy a lot of them. By using the edX for Business platform, you can get access to special customer support, advanced course materials, and more.
- edX offers a 14-day return policy on courses that you purchase through the platform. This 14-day period starts from the later of the date of your purchase or the start of the course. As long as you cancel your enrollment within the 14-day window, you can expect to receive your refund within two weeks of your cancellation request.
- Fortunately, edX only charges one price for course enrollment. There are no hidden service fees, no extra course delivery fees, or anything of that nature.
- 28 universities offer a 20% discount on their boot camp courses. Veterans or active military personnel are the only ones who can use this discount.
- You can follow them on Facebook or Twitter to stay up-to-date on their latest promotions and offers.
Saving Money With edX’s Holiday Sales
In our research, we have found that edX only offers a discount on Cyber Monday. We have seen edX offer 20% off their courses, and the deal is usually posted on their home page. Make sure to visit their site frequently during the month of November to not miss out on these savings. Signing up for their newsletter is also a good idea if you want to know about sales and deals. Also, you might want to follow the company on social media to find out about any special edX coupon codes.
Contact edX Support
To contact edX customer support with general questions, it's best to visit the help center and check the FAQ section. The FAQ page does a good job of answering most questions relating to accessibility, enrollment, and other basic topics, but you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with more specific inquiries. To make a refund request on a course that you have purchased, you can also contact edX support through Slack, email, or social media.
With hundreds of massively open online courses available from top universities, the edX platform offers an unprecedented opportunity to learn new skills, advance your job prospects, and keep up with the latest trends in technology. Founded as a joint effort between Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, edX now boasts more than 20 million users around the world. You can earn course completion certificates to demonstrate third-party verification of your knowledge, or you can audit a variety of courses for free.