How to Save at Emma Bridgewater UK
- Sign up for the email newsletter to receive a promo code for 15% off of your next order.
- Purchase a lifetime membership in the Collectors Club for the opportunity to access sales before the general public. You'll also be invited to the "Members Only" part of the website and the factory open days.
- Shop the "Seconds" category in the "Outlet" section of the site for slightly imperfect items. Each is discounted by at least 25%.
- Discontinued merchandise is often available at low prices. You'll find these deals within the website's "Outlet" section.
- Orders over £40 receive free standard delivery to UK addresses.
- You can send a friend a voucher for a free half-pint mug. When the friend orders for the first time, you'll receive a 15% discount on your next order.
- If you're shopping on a budget, navigate to the "Gifts" tab. Look for the "Gifts by Price" heading. There, you can find items that are less than £10, £20 or £50.
- Keep an eye on the Emma Bridgewater UK blog. You'll occasionally find information about contests that offer the opportunity to win pottery or other prizes.
- If your pottery develops fine cracks within five years of purchase, you may qualify for a free replacement.
Does Emma Bridgewater UK Offer Free Delivery?
When you spend at least £40 at Emma Bridgewater UK, you'll receive free delivery within the UK. As you add items to your order, each product listing page will display how close you are to earning free shipping. This offer applies to standard delivery, which may arrive within five days to two weeks.
What Is Emma Bridgewater UK's Return Policy?
Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery. Contact customer service to begin the process. You will be responsible for the £6 cost of the return label. Personalized items are final sale.
Use a Voucher at Emma Bridgewater UK
Redeeming a promo code at Emma Bridgewater UK is easy! To get started, shop for your favourite patterns and designs. Build your order by tapping the "Add to Basket" button for each item that you want to purchase. Once you have finished adding items, click the basket icon in the upper-right corner of the website. Under the "Checkout" heading, select your payment option. On the next page, look on the right side for the "Gift card or discount code" field. Paste your voucher into this blank. Tap the red "Apply" button to calculate your savings.
Contact Emma Bridgewater UK Customer Service
To contact Emma Bridgewater UK, call 01782 210565, or send an email to email@example.com. You can also use the online contact form to begin your enquiry.
About Emma Bridgewater UK
In the early 1980s, Emma Bridgewater was coming up short on a gift for her mother. She wanted to purchase pottery that was both cheerful and casual, but as she shopped London stores, nothing on the market seemed quite right. She decided to fill the void with her own designs, and that was the beginning of Emma Bridgewater UK. The company's pottery factory in Stoke-on-Trent now produces 1.7 million pieces of earthenware annually. The Polka Dot collection is one of the most well-known designs, but you can also purchase mugs and plates adorned with flowers, animals, hearts, paint splatters, text and more. In addition to a wide range of pottery pieces, Emma Bridgewater UK designs are also featured on towels, tins, tea kettles and other household products.