Enterprise UK Discount Hacks
- Get a free Enterprise UK car hire when you sign up for the Silver Tier of the Enterprise Plus Rewards program. To sign up, scroll past the section with the car hire fleet on the homepage until you see the green button that says, "Join Enterprise Plus." Under the heading titled "Reward Tiers at a Glance," there is a box with all of the details on the Silver Tier. After you read the details, find the "Join Now" link in the black box on the right.
- Book 24 car hires in any 365-day period to join the Enterprise Plus Gold Tier and get a 20% bonus in Enterprise UK rental dollars. The rental dollars that you earn never expire and your customer account is automatically enrolled in the Gold Tier as soon as you qualify.
- Get a 5% discount on all car hires to any UEFA Europa League match during football season. To claim the football discount, click "All Deals & Promotions" at the bottom of Enterprise.co.uk.
- Even if you don't have an existing customer account at Enterprise UK, you can still register to receive promotional emails. You can find the email signup form by clicking the link that says "Sign Up For Email Specials" under the "Promotions" tab inside of the footer on any page.
- If you need a car hire fleet for your business, then sign up for Enterprise UK's special Flex-E-Rent program. Flex-E-Rent gives your company access to short-term hire services, long-term hire services, and temperature-controlled HGVs. You can learn more about Flex-E-Rent on the "Solutions For Business" page.
- Use Enterprise UK's Car Club to book your car hire by the hour and save more than 75% off the normal price of a full day's fee. To join the Car Club, click "Enterprise Car Club" on the bottom of the Enterprise UK homepage. Scroll past the "Help Centre" section on the following page, look for the big letters that say "Join the Club Today," and click on "Select Location and Join."
- Use Enterprise UK's discount plan for Armed Forces personnel and key workers to get 45% off daily rates and 100% off Car Club membership fees. To see if you qualify, use the "Offers & Incentives" link on the Car Club's description page.
What Is Enterprise UK’s Refund Policy?
Enterprise UK's online cancellation policy is pretty flexible. As long as you haven't prepaid for your car hire ahead of time, you can cancel your booking for free. If you need to cancel or refund a corporate car hire, then your personal service representative will work with you to make things right.
How Do You Contact Enterprise UK?
To contact the Enterprise UK service desk about joining the Car Club, signing up to use the Flex-E-Rent Fleet, or resolving another inquiry, call 0800 111 4312. To make your car hire reservations by phone, call 0800 800 227. For emergency roadside assistance, call 0800 315 0977.
About Enterprise UK
Britain has a lot of car hire companies to choose from, but Enterprise UK stands out for their commitment to five-star service. Although Enterprise UK's parent company, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, was originally founded in the United States by American entrepreneur Jack Taylor in 1957, the corporation has been serving Britain since 1994. Enterprise UK's current fleet has over 200 different SUVs, sedans, trucks, and vans available for use, and every car hire comes with extended insurance. Even if you have a large personnel department that needs transportation on the ready, Enterprise UK's numerous corporate car hire options can accommodate your company today.