Ernest Jones UK Savings Tips
- Sign up for the Ernest Jones UK online newsletter to receive 10% off bracelets, necklaces, and other top jewellery items.
- Shop the Sale For Him section to save up to 40% off the regular price of select men's accessories, including timepieces, cuff links, and more.
- Follow Ernest Jones UK on Pinterest to see the latest vouchers, discount specials, and new jewellery collections throughout the year.
- Browse the front page to see time-sensitive vouchers that you can use to save on hundreds of items every week.
- Apply for an interest-free Earnest Jones UK credit plan to take advantage of promotional financing offers on earrings, engagement rings, and other best-selling jewellery items. You can apply for up to 48 months of interest-free financing, and there are multiple payment options to choose from. These special financing arrangements have no early payment fees, and each plan comes with small monthly instalments that are typically much more affordable than paying the entire cost upfront.
- From time to time, Ernest Jones UK runs half-price sales that you can use to save 50% on men's and women's watches from TAG Heuer, Breitling, Omega, and other top brands.
- Get free delivery on every order of more than £100 at Ernest Jones UK. Free shipping is automatically added to your order when you make a qualifying purchase.
What is the Refund Policy at Ernest Jones UK?
Ernest Jones UK offers a comprehensive 30-day return policy on qualifying jewellery. The 30-day return period starts on the day that your order is delivered, and all non-personalised items are automatically included in the policy. If you would like to refund your order, then the only thing you need to do is contact customer support within the appropriate window to receive your return shipping instructions. When you contact customer support, you must clearly include your customer information, order number, home address, and personal signature. Make sure to pack your jewellery in the original box before you send it back, and thoroughly seal your package to prevent any return shipping damage. Even though personalised jewellery is not usually eligible for return once it has been delivered, you can still cancel your order before your items have been dispatched to receive a full refund on your purchase.
How Do You Contact Ernest Jones UK Customer Support?
Depending on what time of the day that you would like to contact the customer support team at Ernest Jones UK, there are a few different ways to get in touch. If you have an inquiry for support during normal working hours, then you can call the customer service team at 0800 458 1066. To contact customer support after working hours, it's best to send your inquiry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an active Twitter account, then you can also send a direct message to @ejoneshelp for a priority response. In addition, Edward Jones UK also publishes several buyer's guides on the company website. These guides are great resources for inquiries on jewellery sizing and specific gemstone specifications.
About Ernest Jones UK
Although Ernest Jones UK started as a single store on Oxford Street in 1949, the company has since blossomed into one of England's favourite jewellery outlets for everything from brand-name watches to personalised engagement bands. As a proud supporter of CLIC Sargent, Britain's premier anti-cancer charity for children, Edward Jones UK is also a leader in corporate philanthropy. Whether you're looking for a new pair of sapphire earrings or you've got your eyes on a leather-strapped watch from Hugo BOSS, Ernest Jones UK has a complete selection of everything you need to put the perfect accent on your personal style today.