FlowerStation UK Savings Tips
- Get up to 50% off by selecting the Bouquet of the Week. The arrangement is specifically selected by the lead florist based on the design and popularity of the bouquet.
- You can also save up to 25% on some of the best-selling flowers. Just scroll down the main page of the website to reveal several flowers on sale in the "best-selling" category. There is no voucher to redeem as the sales price is listed under each product.
- Businesses in London can enroll in the corporate flower program for additional savings, weekly free flowers, and free delivery.
- Subscribe to the FlowerStation UK email newsletter to enjoy special offers, vouchers, and discounts directly in your inbox.
- Save by enrolling in the FlowerStation UK rewards program. The more you shop on their website, the more points you can get.
- Visit their promotions page to get existing vouchers, deals, and discounts.
Does Flower Station UK have coupons?
Flower Station UK offers a variety of ways to save on flowers, including a loyalty points program and regular discounts and promotions. To learn more about their current deals and specials, you can simply browse through the Flower Station's UK coupons on CouponFollow.
Does Flower Station UK offer free shipping?
Flower Station UK does not offer free shipping. The company charges a flat fee shipping of £10 for same-day London delivery and nationwide next-day delivery. Unlike many other flower delivery services, Flower Station UK offers three-hour and Sunday deliveries.
Does Flower Station UK have an email newsletter service?
Flower Station UK does have an email newsletter subscription service that allows you to stay up-to-date on their latest deals. You can also follow them on social media for flash sale events and upcoming promotions.
How do you apply a Flower Station UK coupon code to your order?
After you add an item to the cart and proceed to the checkout, you will see a textbox field named "Coupon/Gift Certificate" within your order summary. You can enter your code there and click "Apply." If your coupon is valid, you will see an adjustment to your order total.
What is Flower Station UK's return policy?
Flower Station UK offers a 14-day return policy on non-perishable items, including toys, vases, and unopened champagne bottles. If you are not satisfied with your flower delivery, contact their customer service team within two days of receiving your order, along with photos and videos as documentation, and they will be happy to assist you.
Does FlowerStation UK Offer Expedited Shipping?
All flowers inside London are delivered the same day if ordered by 6 p.m. The same-day is a complimentary service, which does not include an additional charge. Flowers ordered after 6 p.m. are delivered the next morning. You can even order flowers on Sunday. They will also ship outside London but the delivery time can take longer than a day.
What Is FlowerStation UK's Return Policy?
For new and unopened items, they offer a full refund if the item is returned to the delivery team within three working days. It may take another three days to get a refund after the item is received by the delivery team.
How to Contact FlowerStation UK
You can contact FLowerStation UK at +44 207 724 7525. For detailed enquiries, they also provide official emails of their employees on the contact page.
About FlowerStation UK
FlowerStation UK was founded in 2001 as a small flower shop on the busy Park Road. Initially, the shop delivered flowers to nearby residences and businesses. Within a few years, their efforts paid off as FlowerStation became a well-known brand in London. Today, they have multiple shops in the city, and you're likely to see their flower delivery vans buzzing around London on a daily basis. The flower delivery is not restricted to London only as anyone living in the United Kingdom can benefit from their well-developed supply network.