Gametime Savings Tips
- Create a Gametime account and get to share your personal code with friends and family who will get $5 off their first-time booking.
- If you're a first-time customer, you can get $15 off from orders above $150 if you use the Gametime app.
- Take advantage of the NBA zone deals for which you get 15 minutes to book your ticket at affordable prices.
- Try your luck finding cheaper ticket prices from competitors and get a 110% refund from Gametime (terms and conditions apply).
- Frequently check “Events Under $50” and you might be lucky to get tickets for the lowest price possible for a variety of events.
- Download the Gametime app and make use of the last-minute tickets options that come at low prices on a regular basis.
- Make use of the referral policy where you can share your code with friends or invite them to Gametime. Referral allows you and your friends and family to enjoy the lowest ticket prices.
What Is Gametime’s Return Policy?
Gametime allows you to return tickets for a refund only for purchases that are made within 24 hours. It is recommended that you purchase your tickets via the Gametime app or website so that you can get refunds to your account in case you return a ticket. Note that orders for seven or more tickets and purchases that are within 72 hours of the event start time are non-refundable. Also, if you purchase a ticket for any event that requires a negative COVID test, the ticket will not qualify for a refund. Regardless of such conditions, you can still sell your ticket through Gametime and regain your money. The ticket should not require any physical or special delivery. You may share such tickets with friends or family if you decide not to sell. Also, you can only return one ticket per person per month.
Steps to Redeem Gametime’s Codes
- If you are a new customer, download and install the Gametime app.
- Open the app and go to the “Account” section.
- Tap the “Redeem Code” button.
- Enter the code by typing, or you can copy and paste it into the “Redeem Code” tab.
- Complete the purchase and get your ticket.
Contact Gametime Customer Support
If you are unsatisfied with Gametime services or cannot find any solutions to a problem in the FAQ section, reach out to Gametime Customer Support. Head to the Help section of the Gametime app and opt for Chat, Phone assistance, or SMS. Alternatively, you can email Gametime customer support using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gametime launched in 2012 to provide a source for ticket deals for sports, concerts, and theater. Gametime is committed to making the buying and selling of event tickets easy and affordable to everyone. The company works to ensure customers get the best deals. They also have an offer for customers that can find the lowest prices from competitors and in return they will be rewarded 110% if their findings are within the company’s terms and conditions. Gametime is committed to helping customers buy tickets and make last-minute purchases possible, too. Also, the company has reliable customer support that ensures customers get assistance on time. Every inquiry is taken seriously and a solution to any challenges found.