Gap EU Savings Tips
- Sitewide sales are fairly frequent with discounts up to 50% off depending on the event.
- Sign up for the Gap EU mailing list to get new product news, exclusive promo codes and 20% off your first full-price order.
- Shop in the Sales section to find the best deals on tons of clothes.
- Get free delivery on orders of €25 or more.
- Certain promo codes and discounts advertised on the Gap EU website can also apply to other stores like Banana Republic EU owned by the same company.
- Shop different preset deals, outfit sets, bundles and more to get the most for your money.
- Follow the UK Gap social media accounts for exclusive deals and product information specific to the GAP EU.
Does Gap EU Offer Free Shipping?
You'll get free shipping on your Gap EU orders when your cart total meets or exceeds €25.
What Is Gap EU's Return Policy?
You can return items purchased through the Gap EU website within 45 days of the initial sale. In order to get a return, your items must be unwashed and unworn. Things like jewelry and swimwear must also be inside an unbroken hygiene-sealed package. Additionally, defective items can be returned at any time even if the 45-day window has passed.
How Do You Use a Promo Code at Gap EU?
To use a promo code at the Gap EU website, add the items you wish to buy to your bag, and then click the blue-and-white bag icon in the upper right of the screen to navigate to that page. At the checkout page, you should see an overview of your bag with a price total on the right side of the screen. Below this total is a box labeled "Promotions" with a field to enter your code or Gap + ID. Paste it into the field and click the APPLY button beside it to claim your reward.
How Do You Contact Gap EU Customer Service?
To get in contact with a customer service representative for the European branch of Gap, you can email them at email@example.com. There are also multiple phone numbers to call depending on which country you live in, all of them currently being in English only. You can find a full list of numbers at the customer service page on the website.
About Gap EU
The Gap is an American clothing and accessories company that operates worldwide, Gap EU being its European online storefront. Shoppers from Europe can find all sorts of apparel that's as stylish as it is functional with outfits perfect for both formal and casual occasions. With Gap EU being one of the largest clothing retailers in the world, you certainly won't be without options when it comes to what you might want to buy. Shop by new arrivals to get the latest trends, get denim for some rough working clothes, find maternity outfits if you're expecting or just pop into the sales section to see what the best values are.