Garage Clothing CA Savings Tips
- Shop their clearance section for a variety of final sale items marked up to 70% off.
- Look at their sale section for clothing sold at cheaper prices.
- Scroll through their Online Only tab to see exclusive clothing you can only buy on their website.
- Sign up for their Garage Studio Loyalty Program and get rewarded with benefits for shopping. These benefits include early access to sales, exclusive offers, and birthday discounts.
- Free shipping on all orders over $40.
- Join their newsletter to get VIP access to their best sales, notifications on new items, styling tips, and more!
Does Garage Clothing CA Have Free Shipping?
Yes, Garage Clothing CA offers free shipping on all orders over $40.
What Is the Return Policy for Garage Clothing CA?
Garage Clothing CA offers free returns on all orders not marked as "final sale." Returns are allowed within 30 days of purchase. Items must be unworn and shipped back with all original tags. To return an item:
- Package the item in a box or envelope along with the reference ticket that was included in your order.
- Print out a prepaid return label and affix it on the return package.
- Ship the package. Once the package is received and inspected you will receive an email stating so. Refunds can take up to 10 business days to process.
How to Contact Garage Clothing CA Customer Service?
Garage Clothing CA is available every day to answer your questions. Their customer service hours on weekdays are from 7:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. On weekends their hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. You can contact them by phone by calling 1-888-882-1138 or you can email them by filling out the contact form on their Contact Us page.
About Garage Clothing CA
Garage Clothing CA is a global woman's fashion line based in Canada. It is one of two clothing brands owned by their umbrella organization, Group Dynamite. Garage Clothing CA is known for its fresh, trendy designs despite being in an ever-crowded industry. This is due to its location and work culture. All of their designs are done in Montreal, a diverse and bilingual city that fosters creativity. In addition to designing and selling clothing, they also carry several popular brands in their stores such as Calvin Klein, Steve Madden, BKLND, and more.