Green People UK Savings Hacks
- Sign up for Green People UK's newsletter and receive 10% off your next order of body care, sun care, makeup, toothpaste and other products.
- Get free delivery on every order over £15, and 10% of your purchase will go to support Green People UK's chosen charities like Chestnut Tree House, Marine Conservation Society and Penny Brohn.
- Click on offers from the top navigation tab of the company's website to see special short-term saving opportunities. These saving opportunities include pay for three get the fourth product free, 25% off select products, and 10% off your first order.
- Try Green People UK's sample packs of some of their most popular collections to get huge savings.
- On Green People UK's checkout page, claim free samples in the right column with offers varying depending on what you purchase.
What is Green People UK's Return Policy?
You can return any product to Green People UK for a full refund within 60 days. The product must be unused or at least 90% full to receive a refund or exchange. Download a return form from the Green People UK website. Put the product in a secure envelope and use the Royal Mail to return it to the company.
How Do You Contact Green People UK?
You can contact Green People UK's customer service by phone at +44 (0)1403 740350 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also email them at email@example.com. If you prefer to use the Royal Post, send your inquiry to Pondtail Farm, Coolham Road. West Grinstead, West Sussex, RH13 8LN. You can also use the company's contact form found on their website.
Using a Green People UK Voucher
After you have added all your skincare products to your shopping cart, then click the "shopping cart" icon in the upper right corner. On the "Your Order" page, ensure that all your items are in your basket. Below your items, look for the black words "Discount Code." Under that, you will see a box to type in your voucher code. Enter your voucher code and tap the "Apply" button. Finish the checkout process to submit your Green People UK order.
About Green People UK
In 1994, Charlotte Vøhtz started Green People UK when her young daughter, Sandra, was suffering from multiple skin issues. Amazed at the lack of products available for her daughter, she worked with many product developers to come up with ethical products that would solve skin issues. Her products were originally carried in one health store in Sussex, England. Since that time, Charlotte has continued to spread the word of why she believes that people should use ethical, organic skincare products. The company has worked carefully to make sure that each of its products is certified organic.