Groupon Canada Discount Hacks
- Sign up for a free Groupon Canada customer account to save 45-90% off bedding, food from your favorite local restaurants, digital services, and much more. To create your Groupon Canada account and shop thousands of discounts, click the "Sign In" box at the top of the homepage. The last link on the left side of the dropdown menu says, "Not a Member? Sign up." Click the link for new customers, fill in all of the checkboxes on the next page, and enter your Facebook credentials or your preferred contact information.
- Look for the "Trending" icon on Groupon Canada's homepage to save up to 80% off popular auto services and other offerings from businesses in your area.
- The "Popular on Groupon" section has weekly discount offers for 25-85% off apparel, smartwatches, grooming products, and fashion accessories.
- Download Groupon Canada's free mobile app to get rebate deals on baked goods, tech accessories, and thousands of other products. To have Groupon Canada text you the link to download the app and save you the time of going through your app store, click the green banner that says, "Get the Groupon Mobile App."
- Save over 50% off snorkeling classes, dancing classes, and local tours with Groupon Canada's daily deals. To get daily deals on experiences and adventures, select "Things To Do" from the category menu.
- If you use Groupon Canada's search tool to look for discounts on online courses, then you can often find offers for as much as 85% off.
- Sign up for Groupon Canada's free customer email list to get a $10 coupon for your first order.
- Groupon Canada puts their best seasonal discount offerings in a separate section. Over the summer, for example, they have a special page with extra deals on grilling mats, gardening equipment, patio lighting, and outdoor security.
Does Groupon Canada Offer Free Shipping?
Whether or not an item that you buy on Groupon Canada comes with free shipping is up to the individual merchant. Fortunately, most of the largest merchants on Groupon.ca do offer free shipping, and some of Groupon Canada's best coupon codes also come with shipping discounts.
What Is Groupon Canada's Refund Policy?
Groupon Canada has a separate refund policy for each product and service category. With that said, most goods available on Groupon.ca have a 14-day return window. The refund and cancellation policy for local services varies by provider, but you usually have until the deal's expiration date to refund your service reservation for a credit back to your customer account.
How Can You Contact Groupon Canada Customer Support?
To contact Groupon Canada's customer support desk about resetting your password, signing up to receive special offers from local service providers, or anything else, click the "Get Help with Guest Orders" button if you do not have an existing Groupon Canada customer account. After you click this button, you will be able to send a message to support and receive a response by email. If you have purchased from Groupon Canada before, then click the "Sign In or Sign Up" button to go to the contact page inside of your dashboard.
About Groupon Canada
From discounts on personal training services at your local gym to special deals on smartphones, signing up for a Groupon Canada account can give you access to some pretty unbelievable discounts. Founded in 2008 by Eric Lefkofsky, Brad Keywell, and Andrew Mason, Groupon Canada first started their operations in Toronto and branched out from there. In 2011, Groupon Canada's parent company went public in one of the largest IPOs of the 21st century. In addition to discounts of up to 90% off tech gadgets from Apple, Samsung, and other top-flight brands, Groupon Canada also works with large travel companies to offer substantial savings on round-trip airfare tickets and all-inclusive vacation packages.