Ultimate Groupon Coupon Code Hacks
- Receive 15% off your first Groupon purchase by using the permanent code HELLO15 at checkout.
- Check out the Discount Codes section to find promo codes from hundreds of different retailers. You don't need to be a Groupon member to use most of these codes.
- Refer a friend to Groupon to get a L6 Groupon Credit.
- Sign up for a paid LivingSocial Plus account to gain access to even more amazing deals.
- Subscribe to the Groupon newsletter to receive personalized insider deals and be the first to know about new savings opportunities at groupon.co.uk.
- Become a Groupon follower on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to be the first to know about new Groupons and take advantage of insider offers that are only available to social media followers.
- Shop the Getaways, Events, Goods, Local, and Gift Ideas sections to get a taste of all the amazing discounts that Groupon has to offer.
Groupon Service Policy
Groupon offers discounts for various types of goods and services. In order to get the most out of Groupon, you'll need to sign up for a Groupon account. Groupon membership is free, but you can also opt to purchase a VIP membership for access to more deals. You can cancel your Groupon membership at any time.
Groupon Goods Shipping Policy
Not only does Groupon provide incredible discounts on products and services from other companies, but it also sells and ships various products directly from groupon.co.uk. Shipping costs L1.99 for all products regardless of the weight or size. You will receive a shipping notification email as soon as your order has shipped.
Groupon Refund Policy
If you're dissatisfied with a deal that you purchased from Groupon or you want to return an item that you bought through Groupon Goods, you're entitled to a refund so long as you return the product or request a refund for the service within 14 days of purchase. Get in contact with a Groupon customer service representative to get started.
How to Use a Groupon Discount Code
To use a Groupon discount code, collect all of the items or deals that you wish to purchase, add them to your cart, and then proceed to checkout. You'll be asked to log in to your account, and if you don't already have a Groupon account, you'll need to make one. On the next page, you'll find a text box labeled "Promo Code" located below your order total. Enter the code exactly as it appears and select "Apply."
Contact Groupon Customer Service
Fill out a customer support form to get in contact with Groupon customer service.
Based out of Chicago, Illinois, Groupon was launched in 2008 as the brainchild of entrepreneur Andrew Mason. Groupon provides rock-bottom deals to its members by ensuring businesses that a large number of people, usually over 100, will take advantage of the deal. Started from a seed fund of $1 million, Groupon is now estimated to be worth more than $3.1 billion and employs over 10,000 people around the world. Originally only available in a few select cities in the USA, Groupon now services over 500 cities worldwide.