Harmony UK Savings Tips and Tricks
- Get 15% off of your when you subscribe to the Harmony UK email newsletter. You will be prompted to do so when you first visit the site.
- Discounts of 30% and sometimes more can be found on products in the sale section. Click on the SALE tab at the right end of the toolbar at the top of the home page to take advantage. New items go on sale regularly.
- Hover over each department on the toolbar to see a drop-down menu. Each department's drop-down menu has a special offer advertised in a banner.
- Various gifts are advertised in banners around the main page. Scroll down and click on the one you are interested in to take advantage. Usually, the gift is included with another purchase.
- Use one of the valid promo codes advertised around the site to get the discount at checkout.
- Harmony UK extends special offers and promotions on social media. Follow the company on Facebook or Twitter to stay in the know.
- Visit the Harmony News page, which you can find by clicking on Advice Guides at the very top of the home page, then clicking on the menu at the left side of the screen it takes you to. This page gives you special information about new products and money-saving advice.
- Click on the New In tab on the right side of the toolbar to see items that are new to the inventory. Often, they are introduced at specially discounted prices.
Does Harmony UK Offer Free Shipping?
Harmony UK offers free Royal Mail tracked 48-hour delivery on orders totalling more than £20. Next-day delivery is also available for a flat fee.
Does Harmony UK Offer Refunds?
Harmony UK has a 12-month refund policy on faulty products as part of their warranty. Unwanted items in new condition can also be returned for a full refund within 30 days of delivery.
How Can You Contact Harmony UK?
If you have questions for Harmony UK about an item from the site, call the customer service department at 020-3434-6969 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
About Harmony UK
Harmony UK is far from a new sex toy distributor trying to latch on the latest trend to make a quick buck. The company has spent the lasts two decades developing an inventory that meets the comprehensive needs of its UK customers. The first retail store was opened by Harmony UK in Soho, London, helping the company develop great face-to-face customer service techniques they extend to their online customers. The online version of of the store has been in operation since 2012.