Hotel Chocolat UK Discount Hacks
- Follow Hotel Chocolat UK on Twitter for the chance to win a free box of chocolates. Hotel Chocolat UK runs regular "Tweet To Win" competitions, and all you need to do to enter the contests is to share an image of yourself at one of the company's physical locations.
- Sign up for Hotel Chocolat UK's online newsletter to receive regular vouchers for vegan-friendly chocolate bags, salted caramel drops, and boutique coffee packs.
- Use Hotel Chocolat UK's Subscribe & Save program to get free monthly delivery on salted caramel packages, flavored hot chocolate, and tons of other mouthwatering creations.
- Check Hotel Chocolat UK's Facebook page for periodic giveaway contests and extra vouchers over major holidays.
- Request a free Hotel Chocolat UK Gift Guide to get seasonal deals on hot chocolate packages, gourmet chocolate boxes, luxury biscuits, and more.
- Save on bulk orders and bespoke packages with a Hotel Chocolat UK corporate gifting account. Every corporate gifting account comes with a personal concierge that will help craft the perfect combination of truffles, bars, and other gourmet products.
What Is The Refund Policy At Hotel Chocolat UK?
Hotel Chocolat has a No Excuses Guarantee on every purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with each item in your order, then you can easily request a refund or a replacement. This guarantee also covers missed deliveries, so you can also get a full refund if you don't receive your chocolates by the scheduled arrival date.
What's the Best Way to Contact Hotel Chocolat UK Customer Support?
Hotel Chocolat UK has a few different customer support departments, but you can always reach a general representative at 03444 93 23 23. If you need to place an order by telephone, then it's best to call the ordering department at 03444 93 13 13. In addition, you can send any general inquiries that you have to Hotel Chocolat UK customer service via the Contact Us form on the website.
About Hotel Chocolat UK
Established in 2004 by entrepreneurs Peter Harris and Angus Thirlwell, Hotel Chocolat UK began as a boutique retailer of Easter eggs and other sweet treats. The company prides itself on corporate transparency, and Hotel Chocolat UK's "Engaged Ethics" program has won the hearts of consumers around the globe. With a carefully crafted supply chain of expert cocoa farms in multiple countries, Hotel Chocolat UK is pretty hard to beat. Whether you're interested in signing up for a monthly delivery or you want to try one of Peter's signature cocoa bars, there are plenty of sweet treats waiting for you at Hotelchocolat.co.uk today.