Unreal Tips for Extra Kay Jewelers Coupons
- Explore the Sale section to discover incredible discounts on Kay jewelry.
- Go to the Retired section at kay.com to shop for items that have been removed from the Kay catalog.
- Check out the Clearance section for your last chance to purchase Kay items that are no longer in production.
- Visit the Previously Owned Treasures page to snag deals on used rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- Apply for a Kay Jewelers Credit Card to delay payment for your Kay purchases by up to 12 months. A 20% down payment is required for 12-month financing.
- Provide your email address at kay.com to sign up for the Kay newsletter. As a newsletter subscriber, you'll get the drop on upcoming Kay promotions by receiving sale information before anyone else. You'll also be informed about new Kay products the moment that they're available.
- Follow Kay on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to make sure that you won't miss out on occasional follower-only promotions.
How else can I get the Best Deals from Kay Jewelers?
Shop the clearance section on Kay.com or the secondhand jewelry section on the site. Also sign up for email alerts to get the latest deals, new users that sign up for emails automatically get a $25 coupon on their first purchase of $99 or more. You can also sign up for Kay’s Love is Unstoppable Credit Card to get exclusive birthday, anniversary, and sweepstake offers.
Does Kay Jewelers Have a Rewards Card?
Kay Jewelers does not have a rewards card. Kays does have the Love is Unstoppable Credit Card that offers special financing options on purchases of $500 or more with a 20% down payment. The Love is Unstoppable Credit Card gives you access to special birthday, anniversary, and sweepstake deals.
What is Kay Jeweler’s Return Policy?
Kay Jewelers accepts returns for items purchased within the last 30 days. You can exchange items purchased in the previous 60 days. Certain items are not eligible for returns or exchanges, and no personalized pieces may be returned or exchanged.
Can I Trade in My Old Jewelry at Kays?
You can trade in diamond products originally sold from Kays. The new piece must be twice as expensive as the original piece’s original purchase price. You will receive the full original purchase price of the trade in to use towards your upgrade.
Does Kay Jewelers Offer a Student or Military Discount?
Kay Jewelers does not offer any student or military discounts. Currently, they do not offer any discounts to any group.
Kay Jewelers Shipping Policy
Orders that are placed and approved before 2 p.m. EST Monday through Friday ship the same day. You have the option of having your order shipped to a Kay retail store for pickup within 30 days. Orders that are shipped to a Kay store ship for free. The cost of shipping an order to your home is determined at checkout. Orders with a value of $1,000 or higher will require an adult's signature upon delivery. USA orders ship with UPS.
Kay Jewelers Return Policy
If you become dissatisfied with your Kay purchase, most items can be returned within 90 days. Watches must be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Other items can be returned within 60 days for a refund and within 90 days for an exchange. Kay provides a pre-printed return label with your original packing slip for easy returns.
How to Apply Kay Jewelers Coupons
If you have a Kay coupon that you'd like to use, finish your shopping by adding the items that you intend to purchase to your cart. Go to the cart page and look for the button titled "Enter your promo or rewards code" below the order total. Enter your code into the box and click "Apply" to redeem your coupon code.
Contact Kay Jewelers Customer Support
Reach out to Kay customer service by calling 1 (800) 527-8029 or submitting a help ticket online.
About Kay Jewelers
Kay is a member of the Signet Jewelers family. Kay's sister companies include Zales, Jared, H.Samuel and Ernest Jones. Kay focuses on bridal jewelry while also emphasizing the power of fine jewelry as a gift. While Kay is perhaps best known for diamond wedding rings, this jewelry company also produces bracelets, earrings, charms, watches and other accessories. Kay can even make personalized jewelry to fit your specifications. Find the best prices on Kay products by visiting kay.com.