Lazada Philippines Discount Hacks
- Click the "Vouchers" tab on Lazada.com.ph for weekly deals on wallets, sunglasses, backpacks, and more. The best weekly vouchers can save up to 90% off, and the store always has hundreds of markdowns to choose from.
- Use the daily flash sales at Lazada Philippines to save 40-80% off oils, toiletries, gaming accessories, headphones, and thousands of other items. Lazada Philippines has a new flash sale every day, but these deals only last until the products on sale sell out.
- Create a Lazada Philippines customer account to save 30-50% on phone cases and mobile tablets.
- Check the front page of the Lazada Philippines website for bulk deals on travel kits and household items.
- Download the Lazada Philippines mobile app to create a free wishlist and get notified whenever the items in your list are on sale. Mobile users can also compete for cash giveaways and extra prizes.
- Items that have the "FREE" icon on the bottom of their description page come with free shipping. Certain sellers on the Lazada Philippines platform also offer free shipping if you place a large enough order, so read each seller's description page before you place your order.
What is the Refund Policy at Lazada Philippines?
There are a lot of different third-party sellers on the Lazada Philippines platform, so the company has a few different return policies in place. If you see the "Direct Return to Merchant" policy listed on an item's description page, then that means you will need to send your items back to the corresponding seller for a refund. If you see the "Lazmall" icon on a product description page, then you can return the item directly to Lazada Philippines if you need a refund. Every product has its own return window, but the length of the refund period is always listed near the bottom of the description page.
How Do You Contact Lazada Philippines Customer Support?
The best way to speak with a Lazada Philippines customer service agent is via live chat on Lazada.com.ph. The live chat engine has an automated receptionist, so you will need to answer the prompts before speaking to a human representative.
About Lazada Phillipines
Founded in 2012 by a group of Asian investors, Lazada Philippines is a multinational eCommerce platform catering to Southeast Asia. With operations in six countries, Lazada Philippines has become one of the fastest-growing third-party marketplaces in the entire world. The company partnered with Alibaba in 2016, and the executive team at Lazada Philippines puts a heavy emphasis on logistics to keep customers satisfied all year long. If you're in the mood for a bargain, then check out Lazada.com.ph today.